Crazy dream

Be careful where you tread in here...
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

Crazy dream

Post by |darc| »

I just woke up early this morning so I could do some studying, but when I woke up, I felt too tired so I set my alarm for 1 hour ahead. I plunged into a lucid dream. Usually I can tell when I'm dreaming, but throughout this entire dream I thought it was absolutely real.

I was driving to a K-mart to get some stuff. I parked on the side of this K-mart, and got out, and walked to the front. The time had to be about 2am or so, which is not a time K-mart is open anyway, and this particular K-mart location had been demolished to make way for a Home Depot at least 5 years ago... The outside was deserted; but I realized I was completely naked (this has happened in several dreams before, and I was thinking "oh shit! I've dreamt this before but now it's come true!"). I ran back to my car to get some clothes, and panicked when I realized my keys were probably in my pocket locked inside the car and my phone would have been in there too. In panic I ran far past where my car was (trying to quickly find the car because I was naked, it was cold, and my bare feet hurt on the ground), so I ran back through the parking lot (which was strangely quite full for 2am), and I spotted a couple who were parked beside my car and were out of the car sitting on the ground. For some reason I had an empty soft drink cup from a fast food restaurant in my hand, so I threw it at the guy and hid, so maybe he would go away and not see me naked. He got in his car, and I got in mine... but the girl got in my passenger seat. We looked at each other for a moment, and she appeared to be this extremely attractive blonde girl that was in my Poetry of Republican Rome class a year ago whom I sometimes admired--extremely and flawlessly beautiful, smart, nice, and, of course, taken. There was an odd tension, and in an instant it was sexual tension, though I couldn't understand why (I didn't realize I was naked at this point). In an instant, she threw her legs over on my lap, and I bent over and kissed her, open-mouthed but very gently. I was sure this was real now, as her lips felt so soft and realistic. It was weird that she was in my dream, if it was her, because I haven't given a thought to her existence in months. At that point, Zack de la Rocha started screaming "WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! WAAAAKE UPPPP!!"--my Rage Against the Machine alarm on my iPhone went off and I was awake.
It's thinking...
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crazy dream

Post by Code-Red »

I once had a dream where I was having sex with a girl, and in an instant she turned on me. She grabbed my balls and started to squeeze them hard, and for some reason there was nothing I could do about it. The pain was excruciating, and real. It lasted for a minute or so, then I woke up because the pain had become too much to handle.

I might have been laying on them, or sleeping in a weird position. I'm not sure...

And since this is null, hamm sammich.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

ouch...
It's thinking...
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

What drugs did you do?
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

I had this dream where my dad was a gigantic thin crust pizza.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

DONKEY KONG!
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

bizzle wrote:What drugs did you do?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

I had one a few nights ago that was a really awesome reinterpretation of Back to the Future 1+3. Vivid enough I could write it out.
A few fries short of a happy meal.