Should Xylene be unbanned?.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

should Xylene be let back in?.

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes: 31
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Should Xylene be unbanned?.

Post by zero »

Ok let me star here for a sec, why was he banned?, cos he said the dc was dead?, Wow so a game gets released every what 6 months in japan?, yeah its really alive over here and in the u.s, the dc is dead, if you people cant see that you are blind, but atleast we still have the HB, and emu scene, so we are ok, well we would be if emus where being released the way they used to be, this is not a flame topic this is just stating facts that everyone knows, delete this topic if ye wants, but its just showing that ye know its the truth, its just dumb banning someone cos they didn't have the same opinon as ye, so let Xylene back in, and stop being so dumb and face facts.
anthony
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by anthony »

According to the staff, that 'Xylene fellow' was a 'troll'
He was also unbanned by Cheatah, the owner of the damn site, but then some staff member, who thinks he is god almighty, rebanned him for no reason.
anyone else posting from this ip, its not me. someone else is using this proxy here. *cough* elmer *cough*
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

You missed the option for "who the fuck cares?!"
Last edited by Ender on Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

/me douses zero in gasoline
It's thinking...
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

Xylene said something along the lines of "spending $100 on 2 dc games was a waste of money." I agree, to an extent. But The_Kron got highly offended and went onto his rampage and I forget what happens after that. But sure enough to say, The_Kron, loves #animal-parts. The mods apparently have enough time to ban a "troll" but don't take the time to actually close warez topics. Damn hypocrites.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
DreamservVMU
DC Browser Guy

Post by DreamservVMU »

The mods apparently have enough time to ban a "troll" but don't take the time to actually close warez topics. Damn hypocrites.

thats another thing on my mind..way i see it..if cheatah dont want psilocybin dreams on dc emulation then by all means remove it...we aint beggin for it to be hosted..there are other means of getting out there.we havent begged the man to host it.its his decsion.psd will make it whether its hosted by dcemulation.org or not..thats a fact.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

Cheatah is a warez monkey, plain and simple. He'll have to be getting human booster shots from a guy named molly before he changes his ways. Also I've never seen a crappier job done to a browser.
*APE cries at what was done to planetwebs work
DreamservVMU
DC Browser Guy

Post by DreamservVMU »

*APE cries at what was done to planetwebs work

it may be crap..i dont see the "homebrew" scene being capable of creating anything close to what is being used now..plain and simple..and dont even start on that piece of garabge Voyager on the QNX to dc port...lol now thats a real turd.
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

I want Xylene back. He was banned for an overly retarted reason. I'm surprised a mod hasnt pushed his or her weight around on me yet like they did to Xylene. But I have to admit, seeing Kron throw such a fit in that stupid Ikaruga/Borderdown thread was a big, fat laugh riot.

And for the record, heres one of my older posts about his first banning.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

Naw, you guys slapped together a bunch of crap. Didn't make anything. No real coding was done from what I can tell. Coding a real browser isn't easy. Also the fact that the tcp/ip protocol was only recently integrated into KOS speaks volumes, since up till now a decent browser wasn't even possible. Also The_Kron sucks donkey stuff.
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

With the information I have, I thinkg he should be unbanned but I don't know everything that happened
insanedan
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by insanedan »

he's cool he should be unbanned :mrgreen:
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

DREAMCAST IS DEAD!!!

BAN ME BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
anthony
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by anthony »

AmadeusZull wrote:DREAMCAST IS DEAD!!!

BAN ME BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL.. Zull r0x!
anyone else posting from this ip, its not me. someone else is using this proxy here. *cough* elmer *cough*
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewto ... ght=xylene

I have said before and retain the opinion that Xylene's banning was unfair, and I will go on and state that I feel that it was an abuse of power by the staff at the site. Focus on what's important, building the site. Don't worry about every little "troll" that expresses an opinion that you don't agree with. With proper moderation, (splitting parts of the topic to deletion!) that thread (referring to the Ikaruga/Borderdown topic) could have continued without flames.
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

his banning was fair. live with it.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

How was it fair? What do you know that justified it!
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Yes, lets get all the information out in the open. The public reason for banning him was 'trolling.' If you don't have a better reason than that............

BTW overzealous moderators, if a move to null for this thread is in order, please don't lock the thread.
XyleneShouldStayBanned
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by XyleneShouldStayBanned »

Sorry Xylene, i still <3 u :(
Last edited by XyleneShouldStayBanned on Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anthony
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by anthony »

Ok, Elmer.