Ok what is so wonderful about Odin Sphere?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
politoe
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ok what is so wonderful about Odin Sphere?

Post by politoe »

MapleBuster wrote:It's called GrimGrimoire.

It's Nintendo publishing this time, not Atlus.
I knew there was something wrong here. This title is being released by NIS which in ways is connected to Atlus.
http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?Pag ... &ProdID=85
MapleBuster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by MapleBuster »

I was referring to the japanese version on DS. Good spot btw, I hadn't realised there was a ps2 version in the works.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
Been thanked: 0

Post by Veggita2099 »

I am on the final chapter and I think I kinda screwed up. Might be some spoilers for anybody concerned. Anyways final chapter pretty much is all story and boss fights. Problem is you are forced to use 1 character per boss. When I finished up with the Gwendelin (or however its spelled) I have no useful items at all (some shines, warmers, and a variance is it). Also to top that off she has no special attacks left. Same situation with Princess Velvet, I was pretty much in frog form with 50hp left when I finally finished off that pain in the ass boss (both dragon and caster together). I mean come on it hardly seems fair to give you no time to stock and charge things up before throwing you into the final battle pretty much? ID say the same is true for the Pooka Prince and the Fairy. Oswald is the only one who has anything left mainly because he is a overpowered bad ass.

IF only Oswald could be used for it all. He has plenty of heal potions, plenty of unlimited power potions, and he has about 850hp to boot. Hands down my fav character. Shoot give him a unlimited power potion and he can take about anything down in no time.

After playing it I have to say the artwork and story are really what makes the game. Story gets a lot better after getting a little ways into the game. Still not sure what the deal is with the girl and the book but I would guess it has something to do with her reading about things that happened in the past? Hoping I can finish it, but since I have no way to get any extra items for some of my characters I might be finished :/ Don't see me completing these final battles without any type of healing items.

**EDIT**

Actually looks like you can go back to the previous chapters. Have to start the stages all over again, but at least when you to do the final book your character will have what you left off on. There is still hope for me yet. Thus far the final bosses have not been as hard as some of the ones from previous books.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665