The "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker" Thread

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by liltimmyw »

like i said earlier Wal-Mart is the devil. They can sell GTA:3 and GTA:VC but they cant sell BMX XXX. WTF?
Well, that is good. Because the game sucks and no one should play it.
Cash Money
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Cash Money »

yea and so does Robbie Williams no one should listen to him he sucks
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

lol
How old are you? I don't think there isn't anyone over the ago of 12 interested in BMX XXX.

Course people know I will shoot the graphics down, but Im still expecting some decent playin's.
I have heard that once you get into the game, that you completely forget about the graphics and just admire the awesomeness of the game.
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

I got my copy of Zelda today (along with new Linkin Park). I got it on my lunch break around 12:00. It's been sitting in my car...calling for me to play it. Right now I'm counting down the minutes 'til I get off work. 5:00...it feels like an eternity away. :x
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

liltimmyw wrote:
lol
How old are you? I don't think there isn't anyone over the ago of 12 interested in BMX XXX.
I'm surprised you know who Robbie Williams is - he didn't do to will over in the US.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

got my copy of Zelda today (along with new Linkin Park). I got it on my lunch break around 12:00. It's been sitting in my car...calling for me to play it. Right now I'm counting down the minutes 'til I get off work. 5:00...it feels like an eternity away.
Awesome :D

Meteora is great. And so is Wind Waker.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I played it some. Sure enough yes I hate the graphics. They are actually worse then I was expecting to be honest. I hate not being able to see whats under that 2 bit looking ocean, and everything far away looks blured. I would have thought if anything useing these graphics would have allowed for a long range of view, but I think Mario Sunshine has a longer more detailed range of view then this game does.

Sound wise its right up there with Zelda OOT. Nothing really great so far, but nothing really bad. Course I haven't even left the island so who knows what is later on in the game.

Gameplay wise its just like OOT. Controls are basically the same, etc. Course the first time I went into battle and used L targeting it flipped the camera right behind his head, hopefully camera angles won't be a issue too much through this game.

It should be a good game all in all as long as its not insanely hard or filled with pointless REQUIRED mini games. I don't care if there is hundreds of side quests with mini games, but I hate it when they stick ackward mini-games in the middle of a adventure game *Cough* Starfox adventures *Cough*.

Well I gotta go to work in a bit so Im takin a nap.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

I'm surprised you know who Robbie Williams is - he didn't do to will over in the US.
He had a few singles over here that were kind of popular; Millenium, Angels, and Rock DJ, I didn't see any more videos of his after that.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Bah, I was so excited to get home from school and go to Best Buy with my reserve receipt and get it, but I called them and they said they wouldn't have it till tomorrow. That pisses me off. I had to call like 10 times too and I was on hold for about an hour total. I called them Saturday too and they said it would come out today.
Klonoa
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Klonoa »

I got mines! :D I'm at the Red Dragon area I have to deliver the letter to the prince. It's pretty awesome so far. Ganon still a bad ass as always. The story seems way more evolved than ocarina.
Cash Money
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Cash Money »

has anyone noticed that all three of the major strategy guides (brady, prima, and nintendo power) have the Oot guide with them.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

liltimmyw wrote:
He had a few singles over here that were kind of popular; Millenium, Angels, and Rock DJ, I didn't see any more videos of his after that.
I dug his music. It's a shame that he didn't do better in the states.
No signature.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

dude i love this game :)
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

dude i love this game
Not enough to keep it. Now give it to me. :wink:
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

This is why I hate living over in the UK sometimes :P You get the game first, you make us all insanely jealous and when we finally have it in our hands, you have all finished it and moved on to the next great game. And thus the circle of sh?te continues...Gits :twisted:

And please, no more talk of Norman Wisdoms love child.
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

CoasterKing wrote:This is why I hate living over in the UK sometimes :P You get the game first, you make us all insanely jealous and when we finally have it in our hands, you have all finished it and moved on to the next great game. And thus the circle of sh?te continues...Gits :twisted:

And please, no more talk of Norman Wisdoms love child.
yeah, i hate that too, i don't like when i have to wait for the game, but atleast we don't have to reserve a copy to get the wind waker disc,
cos they will come with our one well with the first batch of copys out anyway, after that i don't know. but i should be ok, since i live in such a small town, not many people here will be buying zelda so i should get it and the bonus disc :D.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Okay, I got it, it looks ownage and plays ownage. Buy it.
It's thinking...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

|darc| wrote:Okay, I got it, it looks ownage and plays ownage. Buy it.

wal-mart claims they dont have it over the phone.. but half of em cant tie their own shoes so im going over there later to see for myself.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

Que?
Cash Money
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Cash Money »

i never had a problem with the graphics at all i think it looks fiya btw i got my copy before you darc i picked mine up at 6 pm yesterday :D