DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

The Wii U

Post by Juan »

Specially Cork

Re: The Wii U

Post by Specially Cork »

Hardware designed purely for first-party games. It's a sickening business model even below the kind of shit companies like EA pull.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING ZELDA GAME SO I CAN PUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT CONSOLE IN THE ATTIC FOREVER
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

It's really an excellent console. It's just got no games.
It's thinking...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Nintendoland and Wii Party U give us tons of fun over here, but while everyone else is waiting for Smash Bros or Mario Kart, I'm dying for X.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

|darc| wrote:It's really an excellent console. It's just got no games.

Dude! I can call you dude can't I? You need to wake up and smell the dates because it's 2014, and the Wii U is like...I dunno, because I never listened to my Grandpa's stories and he died of lung cancer three years ago. But really, I'm not going to be buying any console now unless it has at least 10,000 RAM, an nVidia with quad cores, and stuff and shit.

Imagine owning an iPad Air 64GB (no you can't have one of mine yes I have more than one lololol), then buying a console and the controller is like a fucking shit original iPad but somehow worse, like a Kindle or some fucking shit with no games and a resolution like omg i need glasses I can't see.

That's the Wii U. It's like having child with downs syndrome, because you adopted him that way.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Yeah, the Wii U controller screen is crappy compared to an iPad, but it's still better at playing games than an iPad is because it has fucking buttons.

And yes, the tablet is a gimmick just like the Wiimote was. Regardless, there are still some games that are way better played on the tablet just like there were great games that were best played on the Wiimote. Is it worth dropping $300 on? That's up to you, but it was worth it to me. We all know it will never have the success or be the big platform that Nintendo consoles once were.

When I have friends over, we play shit like Nintendoland. It's simple and it's fun (especially when high or drunk), we get competitive but not assholes about KDRs and shit, and the tablet screen really makes some of the games a blast. I couldn't care less about playing split-screen Call of Duty or whatever. Is that even a thing? Do console FPS games even still have split screen multiplayer these days? Honestly, I don't even care.
It's thinking...
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Imagine being a grown man and inviting friends over to play Nintendo. Jeez. I bet you have like, zero social issues and don't even care what a stupid British cunt thinks about you. Laaaaame.