Free Album Download

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Free Album Download

Post by S. Thompson »

I figured I'd give anyone interested here an update into what I've been working on lately and post a few free keys for the album I released last August. Each of these links will work twice (anti-piracy/unauthorized sharing measure). I don't want to give out too many just because I am still trying to recoup some costs.

I figured it'd be cool though to just sort of toss some around for anyone who may be interested on the forums.

Download Key 1
Download Key 2
Download Key 3

Thanks again to everyone here for the support for both S&F Software and my other endeavors.

- Steve
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Re: Free Album Download

Post by |darc| »

Grabbed one of #1. Will listen to it later tonight
It's thinking...
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Well, someone else'll have to tell me how it is. Looks like the keys are all used up.
ben15dc
a frickin badge
a frickin badge

Post by ben15dc »

DaMadFiddler wrote:Well, someone else'll have to tell me how it is. Looks like the keys are all used up.
RyoDC
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by RyoDC »

Well, album is not bad.
Despite i'm more fan of John Frusciante vintage sound with multiple layered guitars passed thru complex serious of various effects and artificial synthesizing hardware, I can say, that the album not bad at all. I even want to say it good in some ways.
For the first time I saw a name I thought: "Oh no, again this shit holy metal iron-maiden-hero-like crap".
But then I gave it a try.
Sound is not bad at all, ideas are pretty interesting, vocal is so-so (well it's sounds really different on different songs, on first song and 2 it kinda needs much more work), but for example on track 5 vocals sounds really bonafide as for me.
Also, about the name of album, i think it sounds to much pretending - despite as the music on album is not bad and pretty pleasurable for ears, I think it sounds to much pretending - "Gods justice" is a more name as for heavy metal or some super epic god-like album on my thought, but not to that work.
Anyway, that's not a big matter.
Surely, sound and mastering need some more work, and especially a vocal, but at all, this is a tolerant work.

Key tracks:

The Senator Tree
Eben Byers
Cenotaph Centauri
How do I try to build a Dreamcast toolchain:
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

RyoDC wrote:"Oh no, again this shit holy metal iron-maiden-hero-like crap".
I read this in Arnold's voice thanks to your avatar. Ha ha. :lol:

Thanks for giving it a go!

- Steve