Father of the year *sarcasm*

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Father of the year *sarcasm*

Post by melancholy »

Alright, my future sister-in-law was dating a real loser in the past. To highlight how big of a loser this guy is, allow me to give you a quick overview of his past:

Started off dating a married woman. She had an affair with this guy for a few months and became pregnant by him. He finds out and takes off running. To this day, the woman's husband still thinks it is his.

He then hooks up with another girl. Dates her for a few months and she becomes pregnant. He swears he'll take care of the baby, but when the child is born, he runs again. The girl was stuck with a baby and ends up doing heavy drugs, has a breakdown, and gets put into jail. The guy's mother now takes care of her son's child.

On to the third woman. At this point I should mention that this guy has never had a job in his life. He was in the military many years ago, but was dishonorably discharged. He lives with her for a year or two. She gets pregnant. He sticks around for about 3 months after the child is born, and then bolts. The woman now has a restraining order against him, not that he would bother going to see his own child anyway.

He then moves on to woman 4 and 5. These two girls (my future sister-in-law and her friend) lived in a house together. So he lived with his mother (he's 25 at this time) and bounced back and forth between the two girls. They get pregnant one month apart from each other. The girls get into a fight once they find out they are pregnant by the same guy, and my sister-in-law moves out. She moves to Indy while the other girl stays at the house with the guy. She eventually kicks him out because he's a leach and calls the cops on him.

Since he can't stick around his hometown anymore while the cops are looking for him, he shows up at my sister-in-law's doorstep with a truck full of his stuff, looking for a place to stay. She stupidly let's him in, despite knowing his past. He instantly starts spending her money, buying himself a 2005 Tracker and a cell phone that had a monthly bill averaging around $350. She has the child and he pratically lives at the bars soaking up all of her money. One month after having the first child, she gets pregnant again. The guy screams that it isn't his, but refuses to take a paternity test. So, since he still doesn't have a job, and my sister-in-law cannot afford two children, an apartment, and a bum, even though she was working 2 jobs, she moves back home. He can't get near his original home with the cops after him, so he bolts.

That brings us to today. So far nobody has heard or seen this guy. He has 6 children now with 5 different mothers, and not a dime of child support to any of them. Well, yesterday, my future sister-in-law gets a phone call from a girl. She calls her cell phone and says that she is looking for this guy. My sister-in-law asks who she is and how she got her number. She tells her story:

Apparently, this loser of a guy took off to Pennsylvania. He met a girl there and has been living with her for the past 6 months. He told her that he loved her and even bought her an engagement ring. He recently told her that he was going home for the weekend, and has not been seen in two weeks. Earlier last week, while he's been gone, she gets a bank statement saying her account has a bounced check. She finds out that the guy used her money to buy her that $2000 engagement ring. She was upset that he lied to her, so she wanted to call him, but he didn't leave any way of contacting him. However, she did find one phone number left in one of his boxes, my sister-in-law's number. So she called it hoping to find this guy to tell him to come back so they together could fix her financial mess that he caused, and to tell him something else; she's pregnant.

Of course, my sister-in-law set her straight, telling her of this guy's past, and that she will never see him again. I didn't hear how she took it, although I'm guessing not very well at all.

Anyway, I guess I posted this just because I needed a way of venting how utterly disgusted I am with this guy. I mean, seriously, 7 children with 6 mothers, all within 5 years, and has never held a job in his life.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Been thanked: 0

Post by toastman »

Master Higgins??
No signature.
Nightmare666
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Nightmare666 »

I hate people like that. And the cops have not found him yet? He is pretty good at running away I'll tell you that...
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Damn, that sounds like my biological dad. The kids are better off not knowing him.
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Tasty toastman wrote:Master Higgins??
:rofl:
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

fucking use protection you bastard
It's thinking...
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Some people should just be lynched.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Savant wrote:Some people should just be lynched.
Heh.

If I ever found this guy in real life I'd beat him into an inch of his life.
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

sounds somewhat like my stepdad. he was the biggest liar I had EVER seen. by the time we started finding out his true past, we found out that he was already married to like 3 other women and had about 4 kids we didnt know about. his own mother has even said she hates him.

to this day we dont know where he is. and every time child support tries to get anything out of him, he up and runs. I believe he has now racked up over 60 grand in child support.

back on wedding day they had an outdoor wedding. right before they were supposed to say 'I do', all we heard was a loud crack of thunder and the rain let lose. to this day we joke and say it was my grandma warning my mom not to marry the sob cuz it was supposed to be a clear and sunny day that day.
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

atf487 wrote:
Savant wrote:Some people should just be lynched.
Heh.

If I ever found this guy in real life I'd beat him into an inch of his life.
Aye
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Mel, if you ever leave here I will follow you. Your life story posts are the icing of ot and null to me.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

so mel.. we're kind of related?
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by abydos1000 »

that's an amazing but horrible story.

someone needs to cut off the twig and berries of this guy with garden shears.
Pablo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Pablo »

A friend of mine was married to a slutty girl who acted like that.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

Pablo wrote:A friend of mine was married to a slutty girl who acted like that.
She got 6 guys knocked up?
Seriously if you find this guy give him a good knock in the teeth for me.
Vchat20
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Vchat20 »

same here. if anyone comes across a short shyt with blonde hair, glasses, and a cowboy hat and goes by the name of Chuck Morrow, beat the ever loving shit out of him for me. :twisted: