The cost of BBA's...

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The cost of BBA's...

Post by fatheadpi »

Has anybody looked at e-bay lately? BBA's are going for 200 bucks USED!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEBI:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEBI:IT

These guys are idiots.

In other news, look what I just grabbed for 85 bucks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWN:IT
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
nevets934
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by nevets934 »

damn u ripped that guy off lol he could have sold the bba alone for that much
dj898
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by dj898 »

just don't list when others were selling BBA...
I sold mine over $170 and that's BBA alone - no box no nothing
apparently mine was the only one listed at that time and some guys engaged bidding war ending at over $170 from $9.99... :mrgreen:
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

just don't list when others were selling BBA...
I sold mine over $170 and that's BBA alone - no box no nothing
apparently mine was the only one listed at that time and some guys engaged bidding war ending at over $170 from $9.99...
Those prices are with 3 other BBA's listed right now, but they're only getting around 100/pop so far.
damn u ripped that guy off lol he could have sold the bba alone for that much
Yeah, I saw the buy it now and started laughing. Hell, i got buddy that wants a Dreamcast, so I can probabyl pawn the system and most controllers of on him for 30 - 40 bucks, get another 10 - 20 off the games, 10 more off what's left, and have myself a BBA for around 0 - 15 dollars. I RULE!!!
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Hell, now that I think about it, I might keep the console and sell my Treamcast...
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Lol, I saw you bidding on a lot of BBA auctions that I was watching. Some bastard outbid me on one of them...couldn't stay up late enough. :cry:

Edit: Are you funking serious? Bstrd=fancy pants? Christ...
Very sexy hero, omg
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

10 more off what's left, and have myself a BBA for around 0 - 15 dollars. I RULE!!!
Yes. Yes, you do.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

Heh i've seen Fatheadpi big on a few of them.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Heh i've seen Fatheadpi big on a few of them.

I was doin' some number crunchin' on two of them, I took one of them up to like 280 before I figured it wasn't worth it.
law
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by law »

sooo now that you have a bba - will you make quake 1 (any version will do) support network play ? :)
ImageImage
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

the items thse go for sega should consider reproducing some more...

500 and sell em for 80$ still a huge profit since they are manufactured for less then quater of the price...
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

sooo now that you have a bba - will you make quake 1 (any version will do) support network play ?

No, but if there's a Japanese version, I'll translate it into English and make it launch Dream Passport.
law
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by law »

hehe n1
ImageImage
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

BILAL_XIA wrote:the items thse go for sega should consider reproducing some more...

500 and sell em for 80$ still a huge profit since they are manufactured for less then quater of the price...
Sega don't won a manafactoring plant anymore do they? the best option would be to get third party to make them.
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

I really need a bba, I can't believe why soem company like madcatz hasn't jumped on the bandwagon yet, it is assured to be a succes
come in peace and leave in pieces

life is hard but the frontside of a train is harder
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Because the Dreamcast is a dead console platform. Companies, save small devcos in Japan don't see any point in releasing stuff for the DC.

Even if MC sold a BBA to 500 forum members here, it wouldn't be worth their time or money to develop/market/distribute such a product.
Very sexy hero, omg
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

einbebop44 wrote:Because the Dreamcast is a dead console platform. Companies, save small devcos in Japan don't see any point in releasing stuff for the DC.

Even if MC sold a BBA to 500 forum members here, it wouldn't be worth their time or money to develop/market/distribute such a product.

there are thousands of potential customers on ebay alone, besides that, if there's one place were dc never even lived it is japan, the us and european markets are the only markets who sold well during dreamcasts live
come in peace and leave in pieces

life is hard but the frontside of a train is harder
Pyrite
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Pyrite »

drunkensailor wrote:I really need a bba, I can't believe why some company like madcatz hasn't jumped on the bandwagon yet, it is assured to be a success
I emailed them once asking why they didn?t had any DC items for sale at their site and they told me that they didn?t support that system no more , yet they still have N64 and PSX peripherals :o
THAN/THEN get it right peoples!
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I hate you.
It's thinking...
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

drunkensailor wrote:
einbebop44 wrote:Because the Dreamcast is a dead console platform. Companies, save small devcos in Japan don't see any point in releasing stuff for the DC.

there are thousands of potential customers on ebay alone, besides that, if there's one place were dc never even lived it is japan, the us and european markets are the only markets who sold well during dreamcasts live
Mad Catz is not some sort of small company in desperate need of the few thousand they'd potentially make on the small market of BBAs. They are not some eBay business either, they are a large company. They don't care about making BBAs. :roll:
Very sexy hero, omg