New Nintendo System FIRST PICS revealed!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New Nintendo System FIRST PICS revealed!

Post by JellyWarrior »

GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY!

I hacked Nintendo and downloaded a picture of the new console. Its actually quite an evolutionary step forward from the previous consoles, and I feel that this design actually portrays Nintendo's current views on video games.

This is a prototype design, my sources say that the actual finished console will be softer and plushier.

Last edited by JellyWarrior on Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
reaper2k2
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by reaper2k2 »

LOFL! fking phunny :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/dcgames/ *homebrew webbrowser games *

http://r2k2gate.topcities.com *dev site and my releases*
Im' a Commodorian are you?
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

It's true! Check out this link, confirmed by IGN.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/327/3337863p1.html
It appears the rumors have been true, Nintendo has indeed started work on a new console that will appear on shelves in late november 2005 (working date.) Mr. Miyamoto, creator of such great cult Nintendo titles as the Mario and Metroid series, quoted when we heard his press release earlier this morning.

"We are very happy to bring you new console may it bring many fine wishes into who are involved. We believe this console will be leaps and bounds above all other current gaming systems on the market."

Miyamoto then explained himself by leaping and bounding up and down several times to prove his point to us.

Some of the younger fans may be disapointed as the optional Lunchpack version, which contains a candy pouch and a spinning propellor hat will not be available to US owners, but the telephone version, featuring a novelty plastic receiver and several buttons that play different musical tunes will be available come December 2005 in limited stock quantity."
I personally can't wait! imagine the possibilites. You could throw it at walls when you're angry, and it wouldn't sustain damage... and hell, it even looks flotational... so you could play with it in the bath!

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
feels
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by feels »

The frick? :?
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja

Post by ninja »

PLUS the new game disk's actually resemble cute furry stuffed animals.
Delete my posting account.

Thanks.
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

COPIED FROM NINTENDO-UNDERGROUND.COM:
Friday, January 24th 2003
The pictures of Nintendo's new console confirmed everybody?s suspicions, Nintendo has once again forsaken their fan base to release another console aimed at people who can't yet write their own name. This new console will be called the "Nintendo Fluffy".

More details have been revealed about this system so read on and be the first to know the raw power of this gaming power plant.

Specifications:
Material - 50% Polyester, 50% Cotton
Insignia - Non toxic, non colour fade dyes
Stuffing - Soft and durable cotton fibres
CPU (Central Play Unit) - Large hollow ball with small ball inside that makes it rattle
Controllers - Analogue bottle feed with milk stabilisers and directional pad plus one flavour action button.
Graphics ? N/A
Sound ? Wind up chime playing instrument with 16 different notes
Maintenance ? Machine Washable (cold water only)

One criticism was the childish look of this console and a Nintendo representative (Haidon Gifa Fuk) responded by saying ?Nintendo have always been in the fore front of console development and this new console simply brings Nintendo?s vision of console gaming one step closer to our goals. The Fluffy will appeal to a wide range of audiences. Older gamers (our true fans) have not been left out, they will be able to shake the console and hear many different rattles and sounds, which are what we believe will make them look cool in front of their friends. But our focus is on the younger generation and we believe that this console offers so much fun for people who have yet to get a full set of teeth. Not only does it look attractive but they will be able to shake the console and hear many different rattles and sounds. We at Nintendo believe that this is what the kids want in a games console.?

The console is expected to retail for roughly US$349 on its June 2005 release date.

Nintendo have also announced Mr. Miyamoto is already developing Zelda and Mario chimes for this console. Buying games will be rather different for this console. Nintendo will release a ?special edition? of the Fluffy for each game release. Users simply buy this special edition console for US$349 and plug in their existing set of controllers. Mr. Miyamoto commented on this new method by saying ?Well, we seem to be releasing special add-ons for our consoles for quite a few games now, and it simply makes sense to release a new console, after all that?s what you virtually do after you buy the 50 000 Pokemon add-ons so that you can play the game the whole way through. We believe that just buying a new console all out will save our users the expense of having to buy 5 versions just to play the whole thing through and see the actual ending.?

Further announcements are expected within days, including details on the new controller design.
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

This sets a new low in fanboyism.::-_-::
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Um...sad.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Agreed Perry.
It's thinking...
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Hmm since we are stereotyping here are the leaked shots for the Xbox2 and the PS3:

Xbox2

PS3

or the more advanced PS3 design:
mabartsabay
Lord of Chivalry
Lord of Chivalry

Post by mabartsabay »

That is the most hilarious thing that I have ever seen! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: Nintendo.... :roll: :roll:
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

so lame and repetitive... like all those "XBOX on dc" posts. It's not funny, unless you're a huge geek. Reallyt hink about it, what the hell is funny about that?
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

BornStupid wrote:what the hell is funny about that?
the fact you actually have a tight enough ass to bitch at us. :wink:
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

that is funny
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

The bottle was amusing...
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

i thought it was pretty funny.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

That isn't the least bit funny. I didn't even smile.
THharborpunk55
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by THharborpunk55 »

I know the whole "Nintendo Fluffy" thing is crap, but is it true that Nintendo announced a new system?
Btm4k is GOD!!!!!

and

The3FingerSalute is my Jesus
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

but is it true that Nintendo announced a new system?
Yes, there is another topic about it. It will be out in either 2005-2006
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

The Kron wrote:Hmm since we are stereotyping here are the leaked shots for the Xbox2 and the PS3:

Xbox2

but it will run halo right ? :roll: :roll: :roll: and ummmm ahhhh ummmmmmmmm ............awwww forget it.

also, its funny how people say the ps2 isnt as powerfull as the other 2 consoles, which it isnt, but some make it seems like it stinks because of this, but yet when comes to talking about games its always the gameplay and not the graphics.
Last edited by pavelbure on Fri Jan 24, 2003 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!