This laser keyboard is IT!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This laser keyboard is IT!!

Post by Ex-Cyber »

Lunchbox wrote:monstrosity
Yes, I think that's the right word. :o
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: This laser keyboard is IT!!

Post by Lunchbox »

but comparing the way the keys feel, the build quality, and the pressure/spring mechanisms the Logitech fails miserably.
Hell no this is the sturdiest and most comfy keyboard I've ever used. The feedback on the keys is excellent and its built like a rock, and the backlit keys make typing in the dark easy (for those of us, i.e. me, who never learned how to properly type :lol: )

(wtf is the LCD for?)
Supposedly its for displaying ammo counts and quick chats when playing games but I don't look down at my keyboard while im playing so I don't use it much. I find its a ton more valuable as a ticker of sorts through casual computer use. It displays email notifications, song titles, cpu usage, whatever. Its pretty handy.