Take the dodgyness test, how shady are you?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by melancholy »

Upstanding

How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house? Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 14 Potential fine: ?0
El Guapo
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Been thanked: 0

Post by El Guapo »

Criminal

How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be? You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 72 Potential fine: ?9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
Assspen...where the beer flows like wine, and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano
OldSkoolGamer
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by OldSkoolGamer »

Upstanding

How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house? Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 8 Potential fine: ?2500
IiLuSiv
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by IiLuSiv »

Criminal
How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be? You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: ?7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

I think what nabbed me was the music, the drugs, and the illegal file downloading :|
I have a secret...
you
got
punkd
lo

ser
Sir C.A.T
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by Sir C.A.T »

Upstanding

Years in prison: 65 Potential fine: ?2000
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Dubious

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door?

Years in prison: 6 Potential fine: ?4500

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

I downloaded some music and committed the majority of those sex crimes.
It's thinking...
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Dubious.

Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: ?5000
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
royhubbs
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by royhubbs »

Years in prison: 12 Potential fine: ?2000
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Years in prison: 110.5 Potential fine: ?7000

Yea, I know I've committed at least 5 different felonies (which are often enforced)...
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Quzar wrote:Yea, I know I've committed at least 5 different felonies (which are often enforced)...

Which?
It's thinking...
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

Dodgy

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 86.5 Potential fine: ?2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Mostly having to do with fraud (multiple different types). I should have said "some of which are often enforced). Then of course there is the time unintentionally built and set off a large pipe bomb. The most recent is stealing wireless (which has been enforced here in miami over the past few months). Those are the only two that I've specifically stated on the forums. Except for trespassing on a construction site, but I wasn't counting that towards it.

I've never been convicted of anything of course (I'm sure I'd be not saying anything if so).

Then again, I'm sure that most people have committed at least 5 in their lives simply because there are many innocent ways to commit felonies which are enforced because of the potentially malicious uses of the act.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

How does one unintentionally build and set off a pipe bomb? O_o
It's thinking...
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

It was a cannon. Three times. Fourth time I put too much gunpoweder and packed it a bit tight. The metal had fatigued quite a bit because of the first three firings. It was about 3in diameter lead pipe, and the bottom was packed with about 6inches of gunpowder. I found a chunk of the pipe about 500ft away. Somehow, I was unhurt even though it went off about 3 feet away from me, I did however lose hearing in one ear for a day and blacked out momentarily/got knocked over a bit by the force of the concussion blast.
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja

Post by ninja »

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge?

Years in prison: 7.5 Potential fine: ?5000
Delete my posting account.

Thanks.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

Dubious
Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door?

Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: ?5000
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Can't believe maturbation in Indonesia means decapitation!
Jesus... Looks like I got away with it just fine last year. Er I mean... Carry on! :oops:
Dubious

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: ?0
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Can't believe maturbation in Indonesia means decapitation!
Which head? it doesnt bear thinking about does it? :lol:
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by abydos1000 »

In the clear