I'm baaaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkkkk...

Post by EverStoned »

Sort of.

How's the scene?
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

Um, nice to see you too, where were you?
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

I just sort of left for a bit.

No real reason.

But I'm back now!
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

hey!

We can boot stuff for the gamecube :)
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

!!!

I heard that Zelda got ripped..but booting..how? The thing with the GBA?
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

EverStoned wrote:!!!

Only homebrew is bootable. It's done via some expliot on PSO, and there is a 2mb filesize limit. You can't boot warez.
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

Xylene wrote:
EverStoned wrote:!!!

Only homebrew is bootable. It's done via some expliot on PSO, and there is a 2mb filesize limit. You can't boot warez.
Is it done with CD's or Serial?
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

BB adaptor and a cable connecting your PC and Cube.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Theres a few homebrew demos, 2 are just logo's, and the other is a pong game. Hurry up emulators!
Firthy2002
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Firthy2002 »

Welcome back!
"The video game market is troubled..." - |darc|
---
My LiveJournal
---
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

yeah, but if ya gonna be having a wire going from your pc to ya gamecube ya might as well just hook ya pc up to ya tv with a tv out card or something like that, but thats just my opinion.

anyway welcome back m8 :mrgreen: .
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

zero wrote:yeah, but if ya gonna be having a wire going from your pc to ya gamecube ya might as well just hook ya pc up to ya tv with a tv out card or something like that, but thats just my opinion.
It's not because people want to play pong on their TVs..the fun comes from reverse engineering the GC!
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Welcome back. I never noticed you left, heh. :roll:
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

i still think its pointless imo, i mean you bring a friend over, wanna play a snes game on my gamecube, go out get your whole pc put it down next to your gamecube and you big tv, and hook it all up, your friend says, whats the point in doing that?, wouldn't it be just easier to play it on your pc, your there, umm yeah but the whole point is that something is working on the gamecube thats not meant to, your friend is like, well thats not much use if you have to carry your pc around everywhere you go :roll: , plus thats true, you wouldn't be able to play the games on your big tv, your gamecube would have to be next to your pc, and atleast with the dc and xbox you dont have to have the things hooked up to a pc to play the emus, plus the development on gamecube will be easier then the dc, ye will get full speed emus a lot faster like with the xbox :roll: , imo its just pointless, but hey if ye think its cool or whatever then thats your opinion, but i dont think having to have ya gamecubed hooked up to ya pc to play an emu fun or cool, just a pain in the back side.
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

So how's the DC scene?
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

And how's the Reaper/Toastman war going?

Did we ever see any games from the contest?
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

EverStoned wrote: Did we ever see any games from the contest?
Blackaura pulled out because of time constraints, other commitments and Zelda: Wind Waker

Toastman released a shoot em up - check his sig

Reaper pulled out because dcemulation.org is a warez hole!! / he doesn't need to prove anything to anyone but if he did release something it would be A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN TOASTMANS RUBBISH 5 MINUTE GAME!!! / there never even *WAS* a contest!!! people were just imagining it! / various other excuses I have forgotten
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

zero wrote:i still think its pointless imo, i mean you bring a friend over, wanna play a snes game on my gamecube, go out get your whole pc put it down next to your gamecube and you big tv, and hook it all up, your friend says, whats the point in doing that?, wouldn't it be just easier to play it on your pc, your there, umm yeah but the whole point is that something is working on the gamecube thats not meant to, your friend is like, well thats not much use if you have to carry your pc around everywhere you go :roll: , plus thats true, you wouldn't be able to play the games on your big tv, your gamecube would have to be next to your pc, and atleast with the dc and xbox you dont have to have the things hooked up to a pc to play the emus, plus the development on gamecube will be easier then the dc, ye will get full speed emus a lot faster like with the xbox :roll: , imo its just pointless, but hey if ye think its cool or whatever then thats your opinion, but i dont think having to have ya gamecubed hooked up to ya pc to play an emu fun or cool, just a pain in the back side.
Hey everybody, zero doesn't like Gamecube development. So.... we gotta stop. Make sure you email all the GC dev places and tell them NOT to cover news or continue reverse engineering the Gamecube, because you need a PC next to the GC for now, even though in the future you probably won't. But quit anyway!
It's thinking...
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

hrm hey everybody let's bash opinions. Today's international everybody else fucking sucks day. So go ahead insult your neighbor :)
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

Hey everybody, zero doesn't like Gamecube development. So.... we gotta stop. Make sure you email all the GC dev places and tell them NOT to cover news or continue reverse engineering the Gamecube, because you need a PC next to the GC for now, even though in the future you probably won't. But quit anyway!
did you even read what i wrote properly?, i never said i want it to stop, and i never said i don't like it, but i think at the moment its pointless but thats just "MY" opinion, and it is pointless right now with having to have ya gamecube next to ya pc just so you can play an emu on a small screen (thats if you dont have ya pc out next to a big tv), but yeah sure when you don't need it hooked up to the pc then it will be great, but at the moment its not, but once it doesn't need a pc it will be good, maybe thats what i should of wrote the first time so some people wouldn't jump to conclusions (spelling?) and think im against it all together and that i just want it to stop :roll: .