other than DCemu

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: other than DCemu

Post by not just souLLy now »

Dreamcast4life wrote:I don't come here much anymore because it's a waste of time. No Dc emulators come out because Devvers are fucking lazy,so I modded my wii and never been happier, this place is garbage, they should just close it because no one wants to work on the DC anymore, it had it's fun but now their are brighter pastures for gamers with other systems. the community here is lame there is only 10 people here. Please just close it down,stop wasting bandwith since Nothing GOOD will come out for the DC ever again, it's pointless,useless and a waste. Thank you and hope you take what I said into consideration. DC sucks now, let it die in peace.
LOL
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Dreamcast4life wrote:I don't come here much anymore because it's a waste of time.
Well, spending time with people who don't like you is never fun.
No Dc emulators come out because Devvers are fucking lazy
Lazy? I don't think you appreciate the amount of work it takes to rip-off Tetris or get a SNES emulator up to version 0.9.8.
so I modded my wii and never been happier
The great thing about DC emulation, is you have the great emulators sitting alongside the quality games. Buy all the Wii games you want - you're never gonna find something that compares to Shenmue or Toy Commander. The memory cards don't even have screens on - they're just crappy strips of plastic.

this place is garbage, they should just close it because no one wants to work on the DC anymore, it had it's fun but now their are brighter pastures for gamers with other systems.
The grass is always greener on the other side. Once you get past the glare of next-gen, its basically just the same as Dreamcast but with improvements. Yeah there isn't much work being done on DC at the moment, but that's what makes it so great - you can pick up anything for the DC and it still feels fresh and new. It hasn't aged a day.
the community here is lame there is only 10 people here.
Quality over quantity.
Please just close it down,stop wasting bandwith since Nothing GOOD will come out for the DC ever again, it's pointless,useless and a waste. Thank you and hope you take what I said into consideration. DC sucks now, let it die in peace.
The Dreamcast can't die, it is immortal. DREAM ALIVE.
Maturion
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Maturion »

Wow, I would have never expected BoneyCork to say this.
Exactly my opinion.
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

Dreamcast4life wrote:I don't come here much anymore because it's a waste of time. Whinge, whine, moan, complain. Gibber gibber rant. Rant rant rant. Blah blah blah blah blah. Blah. Wibble. Thank you and hope you take what I said into consideration.
</paraphrasing>

OK... Then why are you still here?
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

Hasney wrote:
Laughed HARD at work, you bastard.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Dreamcast4life wrote:I don't come here much anymore because it's a waste of time.
If you don't think this community is worthwhile, then don't come here.
Dreamcast4life wrote:No Dc emulators come out because Devvers are fucking lazy
Or they don't owe you anything. Anyone who is left devving on DC is just doing things in their spare time for fun. There's no race like with newer consoles.
Dreamcast4life wrote:so I modded my wii and never been happier
Funny that this provides with you ultimate happiness, but anyway, it's a newer system, of course you can do more with it.
Dreamcast4life wrote:this place is garbage, they should just close it, because no one wants to work on the DC anymore, it had it's fun but now their are brighter pastures for gamers with other systems. the community here is lame there is only 10 people here. Please just close it down,stop wasting bandwith since Nothing GOOD will come out for the DC ever again, it's pointless,useless and a waste. Thank you and hope you take what I said into consideration. DC sucks now, let it die in peace.
Well, I'm paying for this site to exist, and I think it's worth it because I enjoy continuing to converse with my internet friends on here. Most of the people here are only here because they enjoy this community, not because of the Dreamcast. Seriously, you don't have to be here if you don't want to, so get lost if you don't enjoy our company.
It's thinking...
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

FUCK YOU |DARC| YOU NAZI YOU JUST LIKE TO POLICE PEOPLE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD AND MOUSE.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I agree with Dreamcast4Life, ever since Darc stole the site from 007cheater, this place has gone downhill.
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

I too have noticed the decline in people here lately and this site becoming terrible after Darc stole it.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

it was already bad, now it is just worse
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

There's no way you can close it down. I've been here for seven fucking years and still haven't gotten a copy of SegaGen. WTF?
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

I'm getting a good laugh at the people who fell for DC4Life's troll post.
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

I just post at SRK now. I stopped posting regularly at DC Emu because The Kron stopped posting and my usual thing was to argue with him about something. Now I just post once in awhile and read Bilal Xia's very, very funny posts.
Code-Red wrote:I'm getting a good laugh at the people who fell for DC4Life's troll post.
I think it's funny how darc got caught by the same trap he laid for me a few years back. :lol:

Speaking of which, imagine if nymus was still around and read that.
JKKDARK
Choking On Cock 24/7
Choking On Cock 24/7

Post by JKKDARK »

fgdfgdfgdf