AT&T Question

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

AT&T Question

Post by |darc| »

I'm like $16 over on SMS messages for this month. I'm not willing to stop my excessive texting this month, and I believe my texting will exceed $20. Unlimited texting costs $20/month. If I go online and add unlimited texting right now, will that be applied to my current billing cycle?
It's thinking...
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AT&T Question

Post by curt_grymala »

I think you'd be better off trying to call AT&T to see if you can get it applied to your account for this month. They will do it, but I don't think it's the standard way of doing things, so I can't say that adding it online will definitely do it for you.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

i saw something on techzilla a few months ago about sending text messages via email. surprisingly if you want to send something to a att customer the cingular one still works.

How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Do you go over often? You could try calling up and speaking with a rep. Tell him or her you were considering bumping up to the next bracket and would definitely do it if they would waive the overage fees for that month. I did it with t-mobile. They didn't waive the fee's but they offered me an unadvertised plan that was very good.