Christian quits WWE

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Smiley »

I'm speechless; anyone know why he quit?

If he goes to tna, I'd start watching the show more, but I bet the wwe won't let him keep his stage name......or captain charisma....
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

TNA! TNA! TNA!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:TNA! TNA! TNA!
Where hardcore measn hardcore with lots of weapons :twisted: caught unbreakable a few weeks back at my brothers, far better than wwe & with a lot of its stars now anyway
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Maximo2703
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Maximo2703 »

I never really liked Christian in the first place ,but maybe if he goes to TNA they'll give him a chance to be better. I like TNA a lot better than WWE although i watch both. its just a shame TNA gets cluttered up with so many commericals in the hour show so we only get see maybe like 20 minutes worth of matches. I can't wait till thursday the 2 hour long special maybe they'll be Christians TNA debute unless they wait till Genesis to debute him. Speaking of TNA how did Rhino end up with the NWA title from Jarret i thought Nash faced Jarret at Bound for Glory for the title.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

Wrestling: Soap Operas, but for men.

With that said, It's still good tv.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Christian was one of the better talents in the WWE, He is awesome on the mic and a great wrestler, I'm not surprised he quit. WWE have a habit of holding back the talented guys.

He was promised a (long over due IMO) big push and then got held back jobbing to complete crap before it even started.

I hope he signs with TNA. TNA is way ahead of the WWE in terms of quality of wrestling and i think Christian could really shine there.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

If he wasn't happy with the deal the WWE was pitching him then how could TNA do it? TNA isn't exactly full to the brim with cash right now like the WWE is
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Humpin' Hasney wrote:
Lunchbox wrote:If he wasn't happy with the deal the WWE was pitching him then how could TNA do it? TNA isn't exactly full to the brim with cash right now like the WWE is
True, but see Dudley Boys, same situation. Christian might just have been unhappy there and a pay rise would have made it better.
Plus Christian lives in Florida so he wouldn't have to do so much travelling if he did join TNA.

VOTE FOR CHRISTIAN!

http://taboovote.wwe.com/?poll=6

In other news, WWE have released Torrie Wilson, what are the chances of her & Kidman showing up in TNA?
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

damn someone posted before me about this :(

well anyways i'm glad christian is gone so mmiht tagiri soon also cause he wants to leave

also i pray for rvd to leave and go to tna

those guys would bring so muh to tna. they are a waste of time on wwe tv though cause wwe dunno how to use them right

but tna needs to work on character development bad

i like how tna is starting to change and be less family friendly than they was pushing before.

its starting to get more ecw like with a mix of what made wcw grat in the early 90s ( the new japan pro wrestling deal)
Last edited by gamedudex2 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Maximo2703 wrote:I never really liked Christian in the first place ,but maybe if he goes to TNA they'll give him a chance to be better. I like TNA a lot better than WWE although i watch both. its just a shame TNA gets cluttered up with so many commericals in the hour show so we only get see maybe like 20 minutes worth of matches. I can't wait till thursday the 2 hour long special maybe they'll be Christians TNA debute unless they wait till Genesis to debute him. Speaking of TNA how did Rhino end up with the NWA title from Jarret i thought Nash faced Jarret at Bound for Glory for the title.

um first off tna has more than 20 min of matches generally in that houre

and 2nd last week on raw wwe only had about 11 min of wrestling during the first 90 min of raw

here are the results for tnas upcoming prime time special

note rhino lost the world title

even more spoilers below
>
>

>

>
>
>
>

>
>
*In an Ultimate X match, Petey Williams defeated Matt Bentley and Chris Sabin. Really fun match. Some insane spots and a catfight spot with Traci Brooks and Scott D'Amore. It's Williams vs AJ Styles for the X-Division title at the Genesis PPV.

*Lance Hoyt & Jeff Hardy & Sabu beat The Diamonds in The Rough. Crowd is big time into Sabu. Hardy hit the swanton on Young after a quick flurry. Abyss hit the ring and nailed Sabu with the Black Hole Slam. Hoyt and Hardy clotheslined him out of the ring. OK opener.

*Monty Brown pinned Brian Gamble with two Pounces. Gamble either did an awesome job selling or was legit out on his feet after the first as Brown drilled him hard. Gamble was carried out as Jeremy Borash quipped, "Gamble was 26."

*Christopher Daniels & Alex Shelley & Samoa Joe lost to Austin Aries & Sonjay Dutt & X-Division champ AJ Styles - Great stuff here. They teased dissension with Joe and Daniels blind tagging each other while on the offensive. The faces had triple submissions on the heels at one point which got a TNA chant. Daniels accidentally struck Joe. Joe returned the favor. Styles got the Clash on Shelley for the win. This was bell to bell great stuff all around. You'll want to go out of your way to see this.

*Team 3-D defeated Team Canada's Eric Young & Bobby Rude - The fans sang the Star Spangled Banner to taunt Team Canada. Young did a great job as the runt of the team with his personality coming through. 3D went for the wazzup headbutt but Rude shoved Devon off the ropes. They got a lot of heat on Devon as Ray was screaming for him to fight them off. Devon came back with a double clothesline. He made the hot tag. They called for 3D on Young. A1 went to use the hockey stick but 3 Live Kru stopped him. They hit the 3D for the win. Good bout. The fans saluted 3D with an ECW chant as they left the ring.

*NWA champion Rhino vs. Jeff Jarrett - Rhino went for the gore after a press slam but Jarrett powdered out. They brawled through the crowd. Rhino slammed Jarrett's head into a chair held by a fan. Tommy Dreamer would be proud. Rhino slammed him into the announcing table then pulled a table from under the ring. An ECW chant started but was drowned out by a TNA chant. Rhino went for a piledriver off the ropes but Gail Kim came down. Rhino took a nasty bump to the floor. Jarrett took control. He tried to wear down Rhino with a bear hug. Crowd chanted loudly for Rhino who made his comeback with a Samoan Drop. He nailed Jarrett with a shoulder tackle but Jeff took him down as he charged towards the corner. Jarrett cinched in the figure four. Rhino reversed. Gail Kim went for a flying legdrop but missed. Rhino pressed her for a slam but Jarrett rolled him up for a two count. Jarrett tried for another pin but the ref caught him putting his feet on the ropes. Rhino hit a sit out powerbomb for a two. He missed the gore. The ref went down to a accidental clothesline. Jarett missed with a guitar shot and Rhino hit the gore. No ref to count the pinfall. AMW came down. Rhino grabbed the guitar and swung but missed. Jarrett lowblowed Rhino. AMW hit the Death Sentence on Rhino thru a table on the floor. Jarrett hit the stroke and scored the pin.

Your winner and new NWA champ, again, Jeff Jarrett. They showed a shot of a bloodied Team 3-D backstage. The crowd chanted "F*** you Jarrett" and booed.
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

gamedudex2 wrote: well anyways i'm glad christian is gone so mmiht tagiri soon also cause he wants to leave

also i pray for rvd to leave and go to tna

those guys would bring so muh to tna. they are a waste of time on wwe tv though cause wwe dunno how to use them right
Tajiri will be going back to Japan, he won't be going to TNA, his wife can't get a US drivers license so she's stuck at home all the time while Tajiri is away wrestling.

RVD signed a new WWE contract a few months ago.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

He's gonna get a big push when he comes back. Vince was impressed with RVD's "shoot" at One Night Stand, One Night Stand was also RVD's idea.
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Speaking of ECDub...

Joey "OH MY GOD!" Styles spotted backstage at Taboo Tuesday
Nov. 1, 2005

Joey Styles, the voice of ECW, arrived at 1:45 p.m. ET to San Diego's IpayOne Center at the Sports Arena via limousine.

Styles was immediately taken behind closed doors, but agreed to do an interview WWE.com as soon as his meeting with WWE officials is over.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/stylestaboo

-----------------------------------------------------------

Update on Styles in WWE

by Dave Meltzer

Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

Joey Styles was flown out of nowhere to San Diego to meet with Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn today about taking over as the lead announcer on Raw, and he may debut on tonight's PPV. This is an amazing about-face, because just a few days ago the office feeling on Styles was that they wanted nothing to do with him.

The new feeling is they have to drop the Jim Ross storyline because they realized they have no way out of it. Jim Ross' job is not on the line in tonight's match with Batista vs. Coachman. The feeling is the company needs to move on from Ross, that Coachman simply can't handle the job after his performance last night nor is the idea of a heel play-by-play guy, a few days ago touted as a new novel approach to TV, one that can work long-term. Styles is now believed by the company to be the only person that fans may accept in the Ross chair without a significant backlash.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/new ... ?aID=14650
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

OH MY GOD! If there was any way the WWE could redeem themselves in my eyes it would have to be hiring Joey Styles :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

HE DID COMMENTARY FOR THE PPV! OH HAPPY DAY!
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Update: Torrie Wilson NOT fired from WWE.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

only pluesss to the ppv was goldust who needs to get back on tv in wwe and have a fued with carlito :)

hacksaw who also needs to return

vader woud but i thnk he had some issues dunno

snuka i would like back
snuka can be used in a legends divsion if wwe wants to copy what the awa is now doing.

flair triple h probbaly best match of night

joey styls only made it better

but i hope joey gets his ass fired and head over to tna where he is needed

plus tna is a more exciting product and he can say omg like non stop in tna
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Nah TNA doesn't need Joey Styles right now. Mike Tenay is doing a gret job already, and the WWE needs Styles
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Lunchbox wrote:Nah TNA doesn't need Joey Styles right now. Mike Tenay is doing a gret job already, and the WWE needs Styles
yeah, styles is needed to make the wwe appear more exciting than it actually is....Oftentimes, I get bored watching both raw and smackdown, while there is never a dull moment at tna. Maybe that's a.d.d.

Did anyone catch Taboo Tuesday? and was christian fighting there???
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Off topic but what happened to Stacy Keibler? Last time I saw her, she was on smackdown talking to christian or someone about the rumors that she was having an affair with one of jennifer anniston's bf......

I used to have some really hawt pictures of her that I posted on tons of other forums...