How to burn HuCast

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Tr?
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How to burn HuCast

Post by Tr? »

I have tried just about everything, and I am unable to successfully burn the scrambled HuCast preview.

I normally download the already self boot files that are either in the nero or discjuggler format.

I have tried the boot discs and selfboot inducer, none seem to be working for me... I even tried to unscramble to scrambled file and that didn't work, then I read here and found out for a self boot, you need a scrambled file... so I tried it again.

I am sure I am just doing something really stupid, but could someone please tell me how to do it?

Thank you in advance!
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

I burned a copy last night.

http://members.cox.net/lyingwake/HuCast_PDs.zip

That contains a working scrambled bin, along with some PD roms.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Holy Crap!!! I seriously had no idea they were emulating turbo games on the cast. That is rather cool, especially since I played the tg-16 more than any other console of its time. It had some very nice rpgs. And imo, Bonk was a better platformer than both Sonic and Mario, dare I say....

I'm going to buy some more spindles of cd-r to try this and the neo geo one....

Does this emulate the duo games as well. Forgive me if that was a dumb question.....
Last edited by Smiley on Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

yea. cant read real CDs though. only ISOs.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man