E-Mail on a cellphone (help me decide)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E-Mail on a cellphone (help me decide)

Post by MystiK »

i've finally succumbed to marketing and the ''in crowd'', so i'm going to get a cell. Havent chose one in particular, but i'm looking for certain features:

it flips
vibrating alert
downloadable ringtones
wap
sms

-e.g : Motorola V66i, Samsung A800, Motorola E380

AND sends email

-e.g expensive sh1t

problem is i can't seem to come across any reasonable priced phones with those features that have a email client but then I'm wondering if its necessary to have one (email client) in order to send email? Like, going online and accessing email from there? help appreciated
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

thanks a million, ur reply will most likely determine which one i'll get
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
cheatachu72
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by cheatachu72 »

MystiK wrote:thanks a million, ur reply will most likely determine which one i'll get
what providers are in your area?

different providers handle sms and their web access differently, and how they bill and what types of phones can do what types of stuff
Everybody to the limit