Time for me to brag:)

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Time for me to brag:)

Post by Nico0020 »

Well when I went to school last thursday one of my friends told me that when he went to gamestop that there was a shenmue 2 (euro) at gamestop. I told him thats not possible since they dont deal in imports. But to be sure when lunch started my best friend and I drove up to my local gamestop. And sure enough it was there. Completely packaged, used, but in VERY good condition. and for only 38 bucks! So after school i dashed home and went back to gamestop to buy it. heh i was so happy. and ive been playing since.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator
Been thanked: 0

Post by az_bont »

Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Sweater Fish »

Boy, some people sur elike to piss on other people's parties, don't they? But that's PSOv2 that you linked to there, az_bont.

$38 isn't any kind of amazing deal for Shenmue 2 (it's actually exactly what the game retailed for when it first came out, though I think the price has gone up a bit), the cool part though is being able to find and buy it locally. That's always more fun than ordering it online and waiting for it to arrive and all that. I think EB and Gamestop actually did carry it new as an import for a few months, I recall seeing it in my local Gamestop here, they sold it bundled together with a DC-X, but they were charging like $60 I think. So, apparently they will stock imports if it's a big enough release.

...word is bondage...
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Sweater Fish wrote:But that's PSOv2 that you linked to there, az_bont.
:oops:
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by The Kron »

Well done Nico!, I hope you enjoy it.

Its a lot more preferable to your localised Xbox version with the horrible voice over :)
MDPBlackout
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by MDPBlackout »

I actually think the english dubs sound better than the japanese. Maybe it's just because I played shenmue 1 and 2 in english before hearing the japanese voices.
X525
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by X525 »

i bought mine for $32.99 @ Music Recyclry. everything in perfect condition but the main sleeve. great game. amazing story and graphics.
Agent21KGB
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Agent21KGB »

Ahem Roomania #203 for 28.50 here shipped from Belgium. Absolutely prestine. That is my dc triumph.
mozie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by mozie »

just got confidential mission pal (already have ntsc but pal lightgun dont work!)and madcatz gun, memory card, rumble pack for 17 pounds on e-bay, this guy has some great deals and he's throwing in a memory card (3rd party) and an official rumble pack free with every game, just in case anyones interested.

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... =3&rows=50
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

I saw an ''import'' of DBZ UB:22 at Walmart or somethin. Funimation made it into an US version now. I can only imagine the quality of the voices..
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
DeAthWaGer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DeAthWaGer »

MystiK wrote:I saw an ''import'' of DBZ UB:22 at Walmart or somethin. Funimation made it into an US version now. I can only imagine the quality of the voices..
the import version of it sucks. they removed the split screen and butchered various other things. I seriously doubt it has the Mr. Satan mode, either...
Wheeling Bitch Circus - Keepin' it METAL since 1998:

http://www.myspace.com/wheelingbitchcircus