Jet Set Radio

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
quinn_dexter
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Jet Set Radio

Post by quinn_dexter »

Ok, here's my problem.

I didn't know much about DC emulation when I downloaded an non-selfbootable .CDI file of Jet Set Radio. I tried running it with NullDC, and it told me to insert the game disc, of course. Having looked on the internet for ways to make my .CDI selfbootable, I extracted the files with Isobuster, made them into a .BIN with PowerISO, making sure IP.BIN was present in the file, and then made it into a .SBI, so I could make it back into a (hopefully self-bootable) .CDI with Selfboot Inducer. Selfboot Inducer's CMD Prompt window in the background says 'IP.BIN cannot be found' or something to that effect whenever I try to make it a .CDI file. Can anyone please help me?

Thanks.
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Re: Jet Set Radio

Post by Polymira »

Somehow I think this treads along the way of piracy.

Then again, that's just me.
--pSyCo
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Jet Set Radio

Post by az_bont »

Polymira wrote:Somehow I think this treads along the way of piracy.
Agreed. I'm sorry, but we are unable to help you with your problem.

EDIT: By the way, Christuserloeser thinks it pertinent I mention that Selfboot Inducer is only useful for homebrew, and not commercial games. :wink:
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!