I'm hanging it up (not like it matters)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

I'm hanging it up (not like it matters)

Post by pixel »

I'm leaving this place for a while. It won't be a big loss–I don't post nearly enough to be considered alive.
Besides, I've got to go drink myself to death out in California for a week. Our marching band got selected to march in the Rose Parade this week. 350 college students in a 4 star Hilton and a full service bar? I just pooped a little. If you want to watch me die on national TV, check out the parade between 11:15 and 11:45 to watch my fat, bloated self collapse.
But anyway, I'll be back around the 4th. Hopefully, I'll have all my bits and pieces. Psyche
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User
Has thanked: 0

Re: I'm hanging it up (not like it matters)

Post by Calavera »

pixel wrote:I'm leaving this place for a while. It won't be a big loss–I don't post nearly enough to be considered alive.
Besides, I've got to go drink myself to death out in California for a week. Our marching band got selected to march in the Rose Parade this week. 350 college students in a 4 star Hilton and a full service bar? I just pooped a little. If you want to watch me die on national TV, check out the parade between 11:15 and 11:45 to watch my fat, bloated self collapse.
But anyway, I'll be back around the 4th. Hopefully, I'll have all my bits and pieces. Psyche
This topic will still be on page one of Off-Topic when you return. :(
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Been thanked: 0

Post by stagg »

350 college students...alright..Oh, wait, band students.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Sounds like a blast, if you see this give the chan info if you know it, if not I can just look it up. Good luck and happy drankin.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

stagg wrote:350 college students...alright..Oh, wait, band students.
and once again your age reveals itself.

good luck pixel.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

DO A DCEMU SHOUTOUT!!!

Good luck and happy drinkings.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

You're coming out to cali and not going to drink with me in person? Heretic.

Unless it's LA then fuck it I'm not driving.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Zealous zerotype wrote:Sounds like a blast, if you see this give the chan info if you know it, if not I can just look it up. Good luck and happy drankin.
He will be marching in the Parade of Roses which is followed by the Rose Bowl Game in Pasadena. It's shown on ABC and here's hoping it doesn't rain like it did last year, even though it doesn't stop anyone.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

Calavera wrote:This topic will still be on page one of Off-Topic when you return. :(
You were right.

All in all, it was probably the craziest week in recent history. My fat, pasty self made it through the parade despite numerous attempts to drink myself to death. Plus, I got to watch a guy punch/smash a vase with his bare hands. I finally discovered that Hollywood is a shitty place and El Pollo Loco may be my favorite Mexican fast food place.
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

pixel wrote:
Calavera wrote:This topic will still be on page one of Off-Topic when you return. :(
You were right.

All in all, it was probably the craziest week in recent history. My fat, pasty self made it through the parade despite numerous attempts to drink myself to death. Plus, I got to watch a guy punch/smash a vase with his bare hands. I finally discovered that Hollywood is a shitty place and El Pollo Loco may be my favorite Mexican fast food place.
I know nothing about El Pollo Loco, but as far as Mexican fast food...arent Taco Johns and Taco Bell essentially the only 2 around here? I dont think Ive ever seen anything else.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

mrandyk wrote:
pixel wrote:
You were right.

I know nothing about El Pollo Loco, but as far as Mexican fast food...arent Taco Johns and Taco Bell essentially the only 2 around here? I dont think Ive ever seen anything else.
Southern California has a shit ton of Mexican food. Sadly, around here, all we have are those two–along with a handful of "authentic" places.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

You weren't gone long.