Problem with DC Fenix

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
Imerion
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Problem with DC Fenix

Post by Imerion »

When using the latest version of the Fenix-runtime for DC, my game freezes at a few points. It seems to be before some images are about to be displayed. Strangely enough, this does not happen with the main menu, which is displayed the same way. This doesn't happen on the Linux or GP2X version of the fenix runtime, so its a DC-specific problem and its thus probably not an error in my code. If anyone knows what it could be, any help would be great. If anyone wants to check through the source, PM me and I can link to it. (I'd rather not spread it since the game is an entry to the Dream On contest.)
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

I had the same problem with Chui's last experimental alpha version for Dreamcast. - just older version worked like a treat for me :)

Try to contact him directly about this - or post at his DCEmu UK forum.
Insane homebrew collector.
Imerion
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0

Post by Imerion »

I tried to contact him, but perhaps the mail was lost. Ill try using the older version instead. Might as well post on DCEmu also.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

I haven't tried to contact him regarding this, probably not wrong if you try it.

I would love to have a newer working version - especially if it'd be themeable (with FSL.PNG and FONT.PNG, etc.) :) but he probably forgot about that when he uploaded the alpha of the latest Fenix CVS version a while ago (he told me that he's very busy).
Insane homebrew collector.