south park vs Family Guy

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by toastman »

az_bont wrote:
toastman wrote:I really don't think it was about Family Guy at all. If anything, it was a truce with Family Guy, because Stan and Kyle both watch and enjoy the show.
Not to mention the people in the episode who said that "at least it hasn't gone all preachy and up it's own ass". :lol:
Which is a criticism of both South Park and the Simpsons.
No signature.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

South Park kicks Family Guy's ass anyday.

"Hi, I'm Jesus. Would you like for me to crap on you, Mr. Bush?"
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Cartoon Wars is the best episode since Trapped in the Closet, possibly even since Good Times With Weapons.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

saw the episode of southpark last night where cartman was interviweing bart, and bart was talking about how the baddest thing he did was cut the head off a statue in one of the show's earliest episodes.

btw, has american dad officially been canceled? :evil: :x while it wasn't that good/funny, it had its moments.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

http://www.simpsonschannel.com/#newsite ... puEIIsnBea

heres a clip to it

Any way Family guy is over rated.... well it was funny but has fallen prey to becoming garbage... like the simpsons... the simpsons need writers the go back to some of the roots of the show... like homer going to work again(imagine that) if they cant get a good writing staff they might as well go off there the air... don't the creators see this?
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL