XDP Theme "Planetweb Gold" Download

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

XDP Theme "Planetweb Gold" Download

Post by NightStalker »

just click my "active desktop crap" site link below and snag the theme,unzip..select all contents inside the "pwbrowser" folder,and copy over current xdp pwbrowser folder contents to apply the new theme.it will replace gui/email related graphics..and still leaving xdp in its proper functioning state.

was gonna do an entire pw browser,but since ex posted and we know he's close to a release.the theme was the better option.enjoy.

also you will have to re-selfboot a new image for burning the new theme.but i think its nice enough to warrant a new burn.

im thinking of making this a themes site for xdp/psd.where you can download multiple skin packs and make it where planetweb has multiple skins versus one at a time.gonna see if i can get the proper things in order to make it happen.
Last edited by NightStalker on Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arqueiro
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Arqueiro »

nice man ! i will try it :)
3d graphics and visualization ?
http://www.arquiteturadigital.com
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

please do :) and post on your thoughts as well.like i have stated before.i dont even own a dc anymore.so i really do this because i used to have nothing but a dc to surf the net on at one time and wanna see people using it get some cool stuff.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

over time i will convert this paticular theme to a stand alone planetweb but for now it makes a nice lil skin for xdp.
dream devil
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dream devil »

dude you try again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

what exactly do ya want me to try again? heh.a new skin? or what?
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

I think Dream Devil is permanently on crack, or something.

Maybe he means make a new skin or this skin is garbage.

Cool skin. Maybe silverish blue next time.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

i have several im messing with.so there will be some to select from.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Will we be able to select it during surf, or will it have to be burnt on dfferent cds?
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

im hoping to make them selectable,but for now the only way to do that is add multiple binaries of pw to the cd,and binhack them as 2nd,3rd_read.bin etc..so they can be added to ginsu and launched with the different skins.
Excalibur007
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Excalibur007 »

Cool skin curt. I plan to be on chat tonight if anyone wants to meet there.

irc.foreverchat.net:6667/#dcchat

If you don't have an IRC client installed, you can use the java chat page at my site.

-Ex
Tis my sig.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

anyone having any issues using this skin with their xdp? if so post em here.

i was told there may be a few issues of which i discounted because they involved adding the xdp html pages to the skin,of which isnt needed when you are simply applying a new gui.the originals arent being over written so why add the html to be over written by the same html that hasnt been edited anyway?

other than the emailer page.which still wouldnt cause problems.

if by chance you have paid for a copy of the upcoming xdp2 and are using it and you apply this skin which is meant for xdp 1,then you use it at your own risk.no one around here has access to xdp 2 and im not about to order a freeware browser just to add support for this skin..when and if there is a download of xdp2,then i'll take a look to see what needs to be differnet..so use at your own risk.
Excalibur007
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Excalibur007 »

Curt, you don't need the new html from the newer XDP. I said to add the html THAT YOU HAVE from the 1st XDP to your skin. That way ppl who have the newer version can use your skin also. It's simple. Add the html THAT YOU HAVE to the skin.

-Ex
Tis my sig.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

i think i will leave it up to dc browser modders to figure it out for themselves.they dont need nurse maiding.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Or maybe you dont want to get yelled at again or feel stupid. lol.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

no because i NEVER intended for the skin to be used by anything OTHER THAN XDP 1.

if "yelling" or looking "stupid" were to have ever influenced me in any way..there might not BE AN XDP in the way we have it today.im no rookie at these browsers. i dont know where you have been since 1999 but i have been customizing dreamcast browsers.