Black boys 'should be separated' says the UK

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by farrell2k »

King Jeeba wrote:I'd like to see every black person who complains about discrimination sent back to Africa to see how much they enjoy starvation and disease. Yes, I'm speaking to you TreyDay.
inally, some sanity. If I were a black, I would be kissing the ground thanking the U.S. I would realize that if I were not here, I would likely be dirt poor, have aids, and be dead at the age of 30.
soully wrote: rather than finding out WHY young black kids are failing here (no future career prospects?) we're gonna bundle them in a class with all of the other failing black kids because that'll solve things.
I suppose they could just leave them there so they could ruin their educations, as well as the educations of everyone else.

Black kids are failing, because they are of the belief that being smart and working hard is....white. Morons.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

farrell2k wrote:
King Jeeba wrote:I'd like to see every black person who complains about discrimination sent back to Africa to see how much they enjoy starvation and disease. Yes, I'm speaking to you TreyDay.
inally, some sanity. If I were a black, I would be kissing the ground thanking the U.S. I would realize that if I were not here, I would likely be dirt poor, have aids, and be dead at the age of 30.
soully wrote: rather than finding out WHY young black kids are failing here (no future career prospects?) we're gonna bundle them in a class with all of the other failing black kids because that'll solve things.
I suppose they could just leave them there so they could ruin their educations, as well as the educations of everyone else.

Black kids are failing, because they are of the belief that being smart and working hard is....white. Morons.
Hell has frozen over. I agree with you. I swore if this ever happened, I'd commit emo suicide.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

TreyDay wrote:
CyberMick wrote:
TreyDay wrote: Well, hopefully, this guy won't. But it's win win for blacks in the UK. Either white people cooperate and give them their own land, or they don't and blacks and whites are using the same land. It doesn't matter really.
Why should the UK give blacks their own land when they did not originate from this country in the first place?
I was just telling hawq what was happening, since he seems to be for seperating black kids from white kids in school. If you do, then the next step is giving them their own land. If they don't, oh well Hawq, blacks and whites are going to use the same facility. Everyone else is just trying to push me to defend these UK black people. You can tell from quotes like

I'd like to see every black person who ... u TreyDay.
Where have I cried discrimination in this thread? Where have I even defended the black people in the UK? Hell, to me they're just like regular UK people. They talk like them and act like them. I don't care about UK people.

Anyway, I don't care what happens. The only two choices are it stays the same or it changes. Either one is win-win for black people. It's just up to the white people in the UK to decide whether they want to give them their own land, or use the same facility as black people. Hawq, sorry, you might have thought it was a good deal, but you got to think at what the black people are thinking long term.
WTF? so bringing up this subject means I support it does it? odd that as I was pointing out how bloody odd it is for a racial equality group to be promoting whats effectively a teaching aparthied especially as the guy in charge of the equality group is black, didnt groups like that spend ages fighting against this sort of thing in africa?
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Hawq wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
CyberMick wrote:
TreyDay wrote: Well, hopefully, this guy won't. But it's win win for blacks in the UK. Either white people cooperate and give them their own land, or they don't and blacks and whites are using the same land. It doesn't matter really.
Why should the UK give blacks their own land when they did not originate from this country in the first place?
I was just telling hawq what was happening, since he seems to be for seperating black kids from white kids in school. If you do, then the next step is giving them their own land. If they don't, oh well Hawq, blacks and whites are going to use the same facility. Everyone else is just trying to push me to defend these UK black people. You can tell from quotes like

I'd like to see every black person who ... u TreyDay.
Where have I cried discrimination in this thread? Where have I even defended the black people in the UK? Hell, to me they're just like regular UK people. They talk like them and act like them. I don't care about UK people.

Anyway, I don't care what happens. The only two choices are it stays the same or it changes. Either one is win-win for black people. It's just up to the white people in the UK to decide whether they want to give them their own land, or use the same facility as black people. Hawq, sorry, you might have thought it was a good deal, but you got to think at what the black people are thinking long term.
WTF? so bringing up this subject means I support it does it? odd that as I was pointing out how bloody odd it is for a racial equality group to be promoting whats effectively a teaching aparthied especially as the guy in charge of the equality group is black, didnt groups like that spend ages fighting against this sort of thing in africa?
You might've thought it was odd for an equal rights group to bring it up, but you probably supported it until I exposed the long term plan to you.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Roofus wrote:
farrell2k wrote:

Hell has frozen over. I agree with you. I swore if this ever happened, I'd commit emo suicide.
Suicide? Couldn't I just kill you in some ritualistic emo fashion while playing blasting enya in the background, or something? :-)
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

souLLy wrote:well, us londoners do have to stick together right?
Your right there souLLy. :)
Regards.

CyberMick.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

farrell2k wrote:

I can see why you would think that. As far as you can see black kids have this "street" attitude, where all they're interested in is crime and seem to have a total disregard for the system. Why is this though? I think we'd both agree it's not genetics, or a natural thing.

How would you feel if you knew that even if you work your ass off all the way through school, you will never ever get a job as good as a white guy who works half as hard as you and yes this is a fact.

Would you give up hope of doing well? Would you act antisocially? Do a survey of Young black teens and tell me how they think they could possibly get rich... they'll say sports, crime, music or the lottery... it would be rare to hear from my career.

It's easy for you, if you moderately hard, you're guaranteed at least an office job, a black kid in your shoes doesn't have this chance. I work in an office in London and like every other office we have one black guy in our whole office... this isn't racism inherrently, just not that many black kids make it though school college and university (let alone could afford that).

I don't know what the answer is, i think the attitudes and the populous and the way education is structured needs major reform. But no short term fix will sort this out.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

I have an odd question. Don't they have lower grade levels with names such as "special needs" or "Basic" that kids that are failing to learn go into so that they don't bring down the whole group and get the help they need (or at least get passed on so we have people to serve us breakfast at McDonalds in hte morning)

I am pretty sure it is EVERY black student that needs it though.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

TreyDay wrote:You might've thought it was odd for an equal rights group to bring it up, but you probably supported it until I exposed the long term plan to you.
:? cut down on the pipe or whatever it is you're smokin there, my plan here was to expose somethin thats very odd & if suggested by a white man wouldva had front pages all over the land screaming bloody murder about it
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Hawq wrote:
TreyDay wrote:You might've thought it was odd for an equal rights group to bring it up, but you probably supported it until I exposed the long term plan to you.
:? cut down on the pipe or whatever it is you're smokin there, my plan here was to expose somethin thats very odd & if suggested by a white man wouldva had front pages all over the land screaming bloody murder about it
So do you or do you not support them?
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"