Is Hacking my Quake3 & UT Legit?

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
falqor
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by falqor »

I only replaced one map and it was smaller than the original one...so I don't *think* it's a memory problem :?

Oh and another thing, when opening it with UltraISO it seems to only have 1 session... :?

Same goes for both UT and Q3.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

What you should try, rather than editting the ISO because, as you said, it only has 1 session.

Copy all the plain files to your hdd, modify it, then self boot it. That might help you.

But I'm not gonna tell you how to do it. Against the rules.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
falqor
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by falqor »

been awhile since i worked on it, but i think i might have tried something like that already, but i'll give it a try anyways....thanks for the help

edit: ok i tried to use a boot disc to load the plain files, but it does the pretty much the same thing, it starts to load up, then restarts, would making it selfboot make a diffrence?

if i had a clue as to what i'm doing i'd probably have already figured it all out by now :roll:
tjay
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by tjay »

i would love to mod quake 3 with bid for power and be able to play it on my ps2 or dc