final fight by tails released

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
kingherb
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kingherb »

tails has released his final fight mod get the pc and dc versions at http://borrevolution.vg-network.com/

know thy self
drikobruschi
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by drikobruschi »

-
Last edited by drikobruschi on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

woo

Post by vicviper74 »

Now this is the final fight I wanted to play. even gots maki!! i had flying zen man version cant wait to try his.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

I made some covers for this, Get them here
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Awesome covers.
Insane homebrew collector.
Shinto
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Shinto »

This Game looks great!
alexlexus
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by alexlexus »

that final fight is hot but all in spanish.
not bad the haggar is tight and over all the villians are kick ass

nice.
alexlexus
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by alexlexus »

that final fight is hot but all in spanish.
not bad the haggar is tight and over all the villians are kick ass

nice.
tekkaman1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by tekkaman1 »

What do you think of this game? Have you played it? Is it worth the download? I want to hear your opinions before downloading.
tekkaman1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by tekkaman1 »

Since you didn't give me your opinions. I downloaded the game. Thanks for your help.

I don't like it becase of these reasons:
1- the stages are too long.
2-you keep fighting the same badguys over and over.
3-the same music for very long stages until you get to the boss.
4-the boss are so easy, sometimes they don't attack

I was playing it yesterday and I was falling asleep because of how bored I was. My advice is: Don't download it, because you'll waste your CD.
vision
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by vision »

tekkaman1 wrote:Since you didn't give me your opinions. I downloaded the game. Thanks for your help.

I don't like it becase of these reasons:
1- the stages are too long.
2-you keep fighting the same badguys over and over.
3-the same music for very long stages until you get to the boss.
4-the boss are so easy, sometimes they don't attack

I was playing it yesterday and I was falling asleep because of how bored I was. My advice is: Don't download it, because you'll waste your CD.
I second that plus the offsets are all messed up St this stage of modding, game play should be tighter. Back to the lab 8-)
eduib1030
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by eduib1030 »

Hi guys, can someone help me out with burning .PAK files?? i burned HFF1&2 successfully, but i don't know if i need to rename the extracted file in my inducer folder or what. the tutorials out there really don't say what to do here, so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
drikobruschi
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by drikobruschi »

-
Last edited by drikobruschi on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
tekkaman1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Re: final fight by tails released

Post by tekkaman1 »

eduib1030 wrote:Hi guys, can someone help me out with burning .PAK files?? i burned HFF1&2 successfully, but i don't know if i need to rename the extracted file in my inducer folder or what. the tutorials out there really don't say what to do here, so any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
Are you going to play on PC or DC?

If you are going to play on DC. I used Dreamboot to make the iso. It's very easy :wink: . You just have to put all files in the folder the program tells you. Then select if you want a diskjuggler or Nero iso. Then Double-click the iso and the CD is burned and ready to play on DC. I didn't extrack the pak files. I didn't rename them.

I hope I've been of help to you.
eduib1030
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by eduib1030 »

Thanks Tekkaman i really appreciate your help. Over the weekend i got a couple mods burned from PAK files, but i did have problems with tails' final fight mod. the game seemed to freeze up at the loading screen in the beginning. is this an ipbin problem or something? it's weird because i used the same ipbin and first read files from bor edit pack with all the mods i just burned and all but double dragon and final fight worked. any ideas???
tekkaman1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by tekkaman1 »

I don't know about that. But I have problems with loading screens on Hyper Final Fight. The other mods/emus I have burned all worked well.

You don't have to work so hard just to play this game because is not worth it. It's the worst mod I ever played.
Shinto
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Shinto »

I've played this game and this game is very Repetitive...
eduib1030
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by eduib1030 »

really???? it's that bad huh?? based on the screenshots it looks great. i love the sprites used on the characters. honestly tekkaman, i won't be able to sleep or concentrate on anything until i figure out how to burn it. you know what else, i have the same problem on HHF2 with the last two modes of play. when i select a character within those modes, it locks up on me. is there any fix?
tekkaman1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by tekkaman1 »

I burned Final Fight DC using Dreamboot. If you follow the instructions I told you you shouldn't have any problems. I always use Dreamboot to make isos of emulators and mods if they are not already an iso. I use Dreamboot because is easy.

By looking to the pics of the game I also thought it was good. But believe me it's awful. Very repetitive like the Shinto said because you keep fighting the same bad guys. I think Beats of Rage sprites were better.

As for Hyper Final Fight. I think it wasn't tested on DC before realese. Hff1 I have loading problems with mode 2. You know I once asked MrQ about these problems on gamikase forums. He said "that's strange" and the moderator said that my DC was faulty. But my DC is working well. I think MrQ mods are better to play on PC.
vision
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by vision »

I don't want to seem like i'm bashing this game but it seems like tails didn't test this mod. the edits are great but the offsets are off. The stages are good, but their too long and the action is slow paced. thats why I get borded. I can't play past the second stage. This is very minor and it playes like Tails took his time with the edits and rushed the gameplay. not a bad game just need a few tweaks but well worth a Download. :D