Woman accidentally walks into plane propeller

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Woman accidentally walks into plane propeller

Post by Roofus »

"A woman was injured by a propeller while walking near a plane at the Lebanon airport last night, a Wilson County Emergency Management Agency spokesman said. Emergency responders arriving at the airport shortly after 6 p.m. found the woman, 22, injured on her right side, arm and pelvis, spokesman Adrian McNabb said... Witnesses said she had gotten out of the single-engine Cessna 172 and was walking around it when she accidentally walked into the propeller."

Read article
Tyne
Pimp DC Devver
Pimp DC Devver

Post by Tyne »

I know woman have bad directional sense but I never thought it'd ever come to that...
"I'm convinced RenegadeC is in fact not a human, but rather an experimental IRC/QuakeC bot who has the ability to randomly formulate mods and code them, programmed to have a distinct Canadian personality as well."
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

Another Darwin award winner?
Stormwatch
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Stormwatch »

Nope, she hasn't died.

I recall a scene much like that from an Indiana Jones movie...
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews
. . a concert of Kings as the white sea snaps
. . at the heels of a soft prayer
. . whispered
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Clessy »

Yeah that was a great scene.

I heard in another indian jones scene where there runing in a market place and the arbain sword master guy wants to fight indy. That Harssion Ford was very sick that day so the removed the sword fighting scene and just shot the guy instead.
SE! SE! SE! Believe the hype!
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

What a stupid idiot. I mean come on, its not that hard to miss! Its like hitting 2 damn cars that are parked....
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Warmachine wrote:What a stupid idiot. I mean come on, its not that hard to miss! Its like hitting 2 damn cars that are parked....
When I see that commercial I wonder why some car insurance companies still give girls cheaper insurance. I have seen more girls wreck then guys around here. In any case it has to be about 50/50.

I think most companies stopped doing that, but my ex said her insurance was cheaper cause she was a female *shrugs*.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Clessy wrote:Yeah that was a great scene.

I heard in another indian jones scene where there runing in a market place and the arbain sword master guy wants to fight indy. That Harssion Ford was very sick that day so the removed the sword fighting scene and just shot the guy instead.
He had dyssentery if memory serves.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Veggita2099 wrote:
Warmachine wrote:What a stupid idiot. I mean come on, its not that hard to miss! Its like hitting 2 damn cars that are parked....
When I see that commercial I wonder why some car insurance companies still give girls cheaper insurance. I have seen more girls wreck then guys around here. In any case it has to be about 50/50.

I think most companies stopped doing that, but my ex said her insurance was cheaper cause she was a female *shrugs*.
I know, my friend thats a girl gets freaking cheaper insurance with the same company (AAA) and the same car my friend has. I don't get it, don't want to be mean or anything but most girls cause accidents (Talking on phone, doing make up with both hands!, reading a book (yes I really did see this)). But worse is when they get a truck or SUV :o :o You better switch 2-3 lanes away.

By the way, about the parked cars, I didn't know it was a commercial, it happened to me like 2 weeks ago (theres a post somewhere bout it) :lol: :lol:
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Stormwatch wrote: I recall a scene much like that from an Indiana Jones movie...
ever see dawn of the dead when that zombie walking under the blades.
DeAthWaGer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DeAthWaGer »

hmmm...

:propeller:

:helicopter:

damn, nothing! :(
Wheeling Bitch Circus - Keepin' it METAL since 1998:

http://www.myspace.com/wheelingbitchcircus
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

The reason females get cheaper car insurance is not because they are better drivers, but because they drive slower than males. They also get proportionally less tickets, surprise surprise.