New Compatibility List (maybe?)

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
Tank-X
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New Compatibility List (maybe?)

Post by Tank-X »

Some may find this suggestion stupid, but I was just wondering if someone could/should start a new compatibility and get it stickied, as the current one is a bit scattered. I am planning on testing my games soon (80-85 games) and I was wondering if someone (I would be willing) could gather the other lists and make one large list, to make finding a game easier than reading a few pages of smaller lists.

Though, I guess the guy who started the current one could edit the other lists into the first one and make a note in it.

I just figured this might be a good idea, so I figured I'd ask.

(PS: If I actually pull the smaller lists together into one large one, and include my new one, should I create a new thread, or post it in the current one? I have the 0.9.6 version, btw)
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Yeah, I think it's time for a 0.9.6 compat to get it's own sticky & for the old one to be set free, it's getting a bit big & messy. I'll talk to Dreamc@st & see what he wants to do, I might pm you soon as well Tank-X.