what should i ask for my dc

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

what should i ask for my dc

Post by dreamcaster1 »

The time has come to sell my dc i have a xbox now and its just collecting dust in the corner I need to know what to ask for it it will come with the following
1 dc console
4 sega brand controllers
1 interact light gun
1 fishing controller
1 astro pad
1 psx and saturn controller adaptor
1 keyboard
grandia 2
quake 3
nhl 2k
draconus cult of the wyrm
res evil 3
res evil 2
dino crisis
championship surfer
sega rally 2
pso
soul calibur
virtua striker
marvel vs capcom
nfl 2k
nfl 2k1
worms armagedon
unreal
giga wing
jet grind radio
hydro thunder
virtua tennis
crazy taxi
mortal combat gold
house of the dead
and jedi power battles
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

NOOOOO!!! Don't sell it!!! It's not like you can ask that much for it right now...I'd hold on to it a little longer...and, that way, when they're near impossible to find (like they almost already are), you can ask more for it. That's what's happened with some of my Saturn games...but now I've really grown attached to them, and would never sell them...well...not unless I got a REALLY REALLY good offer. But...if you wanna know how much you could probably get away with asking...I'd say...around $480 US dollars...give or take some. Just don't take it to EB for pre-owned credit...you'll get about a fourth of that. It breaks my heart when I see people bring games into EB and settle for $2 here and $5 there. :(
NiGHTSFTP
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by NiGHTSFTP »

yeah, damn man.

i could bearly part with my old NES & all my great games.

my dc is going with me to the grave.

/me hugs his NesterDC cd
Signatures images may be no greater than cock pixels high by dick pixels wide in dimension and balls kilobytes in filesize. Multiple images may be wang, but in total they may not exceed the johnson specifications.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I agree I wouldn't Sell it considering you won't come anywhere close to getting what you put into it.
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

DO NOT SELL....So many good games, so many good emu's, so many good app's...How about you sell the X-Box , Just kidding but unless your really desperate for money why sell an old friend...Plus we probably won't be seeing you around here anymore once it's gone...Think about it ...the scene man :!: 8)
BurgerKing-Where Ca$h is King
theultimatechuff
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by theultimatechuff »

I deeply regret selling my MegaDrive a few years back so I could buy a Playstation. I have to play flashback on an emu on my PC.
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

I'll give you $75 for it. *Dreams of his collection doubling*

Trust me you don't want to sell it. Maybe you do now but you will regret it. Hey I still buy Genesis games whenever I see them.
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

I would recommend not selling it to a game store or a pawn shop (they won't give you jack. Your best be would be to sell it on ebay. I sell games on ebay, so if you have any questions feel free to pm me and I can refer you to my previous auctions as well as give you my recommendation.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Dude, EB would give you like $100 for all that... what would be the point considering you probably spent over $1200 on it all...
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

yea i know are u phreaking rich or something? and if u don't like any of those games.........wtf were u thinking?
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

Keep it.. there will come a time when ya see "God, I really fancy playing that game now" and u can't...

|Trust me, I've been there with my Spectrum, Commodore 64, Atari 2600, Mega Drive (Now got a multi-mega tho :D) SNES and others... they will collect dust for a bit but they will be played again, I can assure you :)
I@N
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by I@N »

You may be able to make slightly more by splitting the collection up, for example selling HOTD & the gun and just bundling the lesser games along with 2 good ones with the system & selling the rest separately.

However, I too deeply regret selling my Megadrive & my Saturn, so much in fact that I have recently bought the systems again & am trying to rebuild my software library :roll:
Drink your weak lemon drink now!