Video Game music appearing in music

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: lol

Post by liltimmyw »

mmboy wrote:
mariobro wrote:8-)

The BloodHound Gang - Mope

The PacMan "start" music. Plus you get to listen to PacMan talkin' trash: "Yo, Yo, Yo, muthaf-ckas..."

The song's in the album that had "The Bad Touch" that huge hit in mid-2000. (You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals...).
I have that CD! Its so hilarious! The Cd looks like A boobie, and the songs are hilarious, eseciall Mope, I hope you Die and the Vigina Song LOL
that whole album is excelent
Ghaleon
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Ghaleon »

WiseMonkey wrote:
TheAxeMan wrote:
pkScary wrote:Eminem - Hell Bound (Theme from Soul Calibur)
hey what album is that on? I remember hearing about it before.
that was actually on the press release version of the marshall mathers lp, but namco didnt really want to be associated with him so it was taken off of the public version. i woldnt be surprised if it was released on some like compilation album those usally slip under the radar of those big corps
Like I said above, it's from an album called "Game Over"
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Re: lol

Post by liltimmyw »

mmboy wrote:
mariobro wrote:8-)

The BloodHound Gang - Mope

The PacMan "start" music. Plus you get to listen to PacMan talkin' trash: "Yo, Yo, Yo, muthaf-ckas..."

The song's in the album that had "The Bad Touch" that huge hit in mid-2000. (You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals...).
I have that CD! Its so hilarious! The Cd looks like A boobie, and the songs are hilarious, eseciall Mope, I hope you Die and the Vigina Song LOL
this 'vagina song' you speak up is called 'Three Point One Four'