Marathon Port?

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
IUG-13
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Marathon Port?

Post by IUG-13 »

Here is just a porting request for you programmers...

I really, REALLY, want this game to be ported. Marathon Infinity. It has an open source code, and the ammount of memory is do-able on the DC.

This game would breathe some new life into the DC, seeing that this game is over 7 years old and there is still a huge fan base.

The source code is here
Sanchez
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Sanchez »

Hey!! No porting requests!

heheh...

goes to take a look...
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

I know, I'm sorry.

But I really want this game ported, and I thought why not bug the people who actually know how to do this...

If you want, I'll close my own topic if it's really that bad :D.
Sanchez
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Sanchez »

LOL... if a megamod can't make a porting req who can, especially considering everyone else does.

If I ever get any real programming skill at this, I might consider it....

No need to close... it's not like we get 300 posts a day in here.
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

You'll consider it? Well gee golly mister! You wont regreat it! :D But serriously, if you do, just try to get ahold of me in IRC or even AIM so that I can explain this game. It is the most complicated 2.5D shooter out there.

Maybe a sticky topic that says "NO PORT REQUESTS!"?