Makaron Test 12 - Dreamcast

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Makaron Test 12 - Dreamcast

Post by Juan »

Deunan wrote:It's pretty much the same code as NAOMI version released earlier, with some minor modifications. From the top of my head:
- "clockmin" is now 100 by default
- accepted clock values are now in 10 to 400 range
- "pixelcenter" is zero by default (ATI users with problems please set it to -0.1)
- first gamepad can be configured by selecting "Settings" in the menu (this is just a hack for now, and let me remind you that X360 controllers don't need configuration)

As usual, keep copy of of your INI files from earlier versions (Maple.ini, MakaronPAD.ini and MakaronVMU.ini). You'd be surprised just how many people overwrite these and then come here complaining about gamepad / memory cards related issues.
These INI files will be removed soon anyway, once I get the GUI more functional.
For more on this plus the downloads, check his post
emptythought
DC Developer
DC Developer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Makaron Test 12 - Dreamcast

Post by emptythought »

See link if you use Code::Blocks DC Dev Environment 'Release 2' or DC Development Environment 'Release 4'.