:( Heath Ledger dead drug overdose, now a new joker is need

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: :( Heath Ledger dead drug overdose, now a new joker is need

Post by |darc| »

Ex-Cyber wrote:I don't know if it makes anybody feel any better, but as far as I can tell the "Westboro" (based in Topeka, Kansas) "Baptist" (not recognized by any Baptist organization) "Church" (heh) is primarily composed of several generations of two particular families with way too much time and money on their hands; under 200 members total by all accounts I can find. The woman interviewed in the link is the daughter of the leader of the "church". I won't waste time actually listening to such idiocy, but I suppose their grievance is that he portrayed a man in a fictional same-sex relationship... :roll:

Yes, but the movie portrayed homosexuality as an okay thing.

(Well, I haven't seen the movie, but I've read the short story it's based on).
It's thinking...
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by toastman »

Ex-Cyber wrote:I don't know if it makes anybody feel any better, but as far as I can tell the "Westboro" (based in Topeka, Kansas) "Baptist" (not recognized by any Baptist organization) "Church" (heh) is primarily composed of several generations of two particular families with way too much time and money on their hands; under 200 members total by all accounts I can find. The woman interviewed in the link is the daughter of the leader of the "church". I won't waste time actually listening to such idiocy, but I suppose their grievance is that he portrayed a man in a fictional same-sex relationship... :roll:
The more I hear about the WBC, the more I'm convinced they are all either batshit insane or possibly the greatest comedic minds of all time.
No signature.
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by impetus »

toastman wrote:The more I hear about the WBC, the more I'm convinced they are all either batshit insane or possibly the greatest comedic minds of all time.
They're not the second.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

He obviously had a drug problem. No one takes two types of opiods (Oxycontin and Vicodin, come on) and three types of benzodiazepines for any legitimate reason. Mixing oxycodone and one type of benzodiazepine alone is extremely dangerous.
"Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine," the office said in a short statement.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/ ... index.html
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

I was legitimately taking xanax, xanax xr, valium, darvocet, lexapro, and lunesta (Eszopiclone) at the same time. It's easy to get over medicated.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Egotistical EvilN wrote:I was legitimately taking xanax, xanax xr, valium, darvocet, lexapro, and lunesta (Eszopiclone) at the same time. It's easy to get over medicated.
I bet.