Problems with selfboot programs.

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
TseTinGFunG
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Problems with selfboot programs.

Post by TseTinGFunG »

After I formatted my computer I'm experiencing problems with selfboot again. I got help with this problem on dcemulation before but can't remember how to fix it. When i use selfboot i select the directory of the image, than i select the type of image (diskjuggler for example), then when the dos prompt window opens up & it crashes with this message "exiting due to signal SIGSEGU. general application fault... etc..". How can I correct this error. Thanks.

The programs like bin2boot always crash under my OS (windows xp). I need an alternative way to create my own selfboot imagse because with apps like selfboot inducer, boot dreams etc.. they all will crash once bin2boot opens up. What other ways can i create my own selfbooting images? Because atm I can't even create any .cdi's.
Now Playing - Counter-Strike Dreamcast (CSDC) Beta 5.
SiZiOUS
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by SiZiOUS »

TseTinGFunG
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TseTinGFunG »

thanks a lot for that. it works perfectly now. gona be selfbooting a few things i put on hold. hehe. in time for mame4all alpha 2.
Now Playing - Counter-Strike Dreamcast (CSDC) Beta 5.