Happy Easter everyone

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Happy Easter everyone

Post by Lunchbox »

:o :D
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Easter is old news. It's almost time to go back to work again. :evil:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Disheveled DrFreeze
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Disheveled DrFreeze »

eh, easter sucks, this morning my sister forcefully (you just cant ignore that amount of volume) kicked my ass out of bed for the special easter breakfast...

ive been fucked all day, its a sunday damnit, let me wake up in my own pace!
DrFreeze, thinking outside the box since 1985
DrFreeze, licensed road terror since 2006
DrFreeze, Sun Certified Java Programmer since 2007
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

Mmm.. easter ham. )()(
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

I took my boy to grab a movie he wanted yesterday to put him to sleep so the "easter bunny" could come. Well I saw land of the dead sitting there so I picked it up as well. We get to the counter and the girl asked "Are you picking up some easter movies?" looks down picks up land of the dead "So close, but way off." I lol'd right there I almost roffled but thought they might not want to clean it up.
D-Roc
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by D-Roc »

Happy Easter! Time to go chow some serious ham!
Born to lose. Live to Win.
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Happy easter.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Easter so far as sucked fo rme. I had to work a 11 hour shift last night and today I am feeling sick to my stomach. Supposed to work tonight but im too sick yet if we lay off sick on a holiday weekend its a instant board (which usually leads to being fired for 10 days and starts you on the ladder to being perma fired). Got to love a c ompany who fires people who want a holiday off sick or not sick. So now I have 1 personal day left for the rest of the year.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

3 Easter Eggs
?50 off family
Lots of booze

Its all good.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

pixel wrote:Mmm.. easter ham. )()(
honey ham ftw.

my holiday sucked.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

wise fwom your gwave!
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

My easter was fine. Hanging out with family. Good times.

On a related note, has anyone noticed how holidays (I'm referring specifically to Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter) have been degraded from days when almost every store was barely open, to TONS of them having almost full hours? Yeesh, lots of Blockbuster videos are open on Christmas now.

This is over the past.. 10 years, I'm guessing. It depresses me.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

I had a good time with my girlfriend's family - her mom even made me an easter basket. It sucks to be three hours from home during the holidays when you're in university.

- Fuzmeister
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

On a related note, has anyone noticed how holidays (I'm referring specifically to Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter) have been degraded from days when almost every store was barely open, to TONS of them having almost full hours? Yeesh, lots of Blockbuster videos are open on Christmas now.
I don't see it as being a problem. Maybe because I work in retail though. If there's a profit to be had, why not be open to take it? And besides, not everyone may celebrate christmas, easter, etc. so for those that don't I don't see why they shouldn't be able to go into a shop on christmas.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Skynet wrote:
I don't see it as being a problem. Maybe because I work in retail though. If there's a profit to be had, why not be open to take it? And besides, not everyone may celebrate christmas, easter, etc. so for those that don't I don't see why they shouldn't be able to go into a shop on christmas.
So true. My sister and I went cd shopping. Or tried to. Only things that were open around here were the theaters and walmart. Pretty dissapointing.

I did have a good holiday though. Took a quick break from school before my month break. Got to come back and have a huge meal with the family. Hang out with some of my friends. Good time. Worth the 10 hours down and 10 hours up I'd say. My rents also gave me a new tv :D. Theirs died and they bought a new one but it was too big for the tv stand so instead of returning it they just got another new one. I also got a mexican wrestling mask from a cruise my parents took. And I got the OKAY for a secret project from my dad. I'll make a post here when it's done. w0000.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

My easter was pretty good. I was afraid it would be a little awkward (my dad got diagnosed with cancer last easter sunday). Woke up, found what the easter bunny brought us, then went to my grandma's house and my brother got to do an easter egg hunt with his cousin, we had lunch, went home, had our own easter egg hunt, and I just had dinner. Nothing too special happened today, but it wasn't bad.

Oh yeah, my last trainn.org free iPod referral went green today, so I just sent out an approval request to them to send me the iPod. So I guess it was a good day. :D