Some BOR questions...

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
Damon Plus
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Some BOR questions...

Post by Damon Plus »

Hi, I?ve been some time reading the posts on this forums, and now I?m finally registered. Today I?ve downloaded BOR collection vol. 2, and I have a question about it. Most of the games have extra content once you?ve beat the game. I?ve unlocked the Double Dragon Extreme new mode, but after turning off the system, it dissapeared. That means you can?t save your progress to the VMU?

Also, anybody has a River City Ransom mod planned? I know that the only one that was in progress has been finished, but it hasn?t been released. That game needs a good mod, just like the greatest beat?em-ups of all time, like Streets of Rage and Final Fight!
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

No one has figured out (or begun to bother with) VMU handling under BoR and no one probably will. As for the River City Ransom mod from what I heard there was more BoR drama which prevented the final completion / release - maybe someone else can explain a little better?
...controller hasn't killed me yet.
drikobruschi
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by drikobruschi »

-
Last edited by drikobruschi on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damon Plus
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Damon Plus »

Then the extra content is basically useless.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

No. You can leave your DC turned on at e.g. the DDE title screen after you've beat the game and play the extra mode a few hours later - That's the way I'm doing it and I have to say I like it that way as it keeps beating the games interesting over a much longer time period :wink:
Insane homebrew collector.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

well you could always edit the levels.txt file and put in that "trick" that dcsteve put into wotp or something heh or just unlock everything but what's the fun in that? just play it have fun and respect the mods cuz it's hard to get em tough...but i do admit some modders go crazy on spawns...i mean come on!! heh :D my two cents...
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!