Drinking

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Drinking

Post by CupNoodle »

Have you ever had one of those night where you just want to get drunk as hell? Not out of depression or boredom, but for a fucking good time and because you haven't done it in a while? I'm excited.
Cid Highwind
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Cid Highwind »

You mean those kind of nights that every new beer tastes better than the one before? Yup, had those ones before :D
The only thing that always stops me from getting totally wasted is my self control which says it's wiser to quit after a couple of liters otherwise the morning (or better: afternoon) is going to be a hell...

Oh hell yeah, already looking forward next friday: Big party cause examns are over :D
You feel at ease as you flock with the masses,
What do you see with your heads in their asses?
Keep on railing at what I believe,
Call me insane and I am proud to be.

--Edguy - King of Fools--

My blog
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Yeah used to have those all the time. I haven't dranken in a good 6 months though, and I am actually enjoying myself more then when I drank. The only thing that will get me to drink anymore is very rare occassions, like someones birthday or such. I mainly quit because I used to only drink when depressed, and that just messed me up more. Drinking is fun in moderation, but I just can't do it anymore. I do miss beer pong, that was a lot of fun.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Oh Jesus, i had one of those nights 2 days ago.

1.5 L of high-proof, cheap kentucky whiskey between me and a buddy (about an inch left in the bottom the next morning). I screamed at a bunch of my friends, pissed em off real good, and my buddy slept in the fire pit. We had a fire in it that night, too.

He woke up with lots of his hair falling out and third degrees all over his back and arms.

Good night.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

this "night" is my life. lol.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

Random_Troll wrote:this "night" is my life. lol.
I love you
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

I have that with weed. I haven't smoked in 2 weeks and I'm really craving some. I keep calling around, but people keep disappointin.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I don't drink. All my friends are getting drunk tonight and tomorrow night, but I try to stay as squeaky clean as possible. I've never had alcohol except for a couple beers (a couple in my entire life) and I remember them tasting like piss. If it takes that to get drunk then it's just not worth it (and neither is the puking, nor the hangover).
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

Luriden wrote:I don't drink. All my friends are getting drunk tonight and tomorrow night, but I try to stay as squeaky clean as possible. I've never had alcohol except for a couple beers (a couple in my entire life) and I remember them tasting like piss. If it takes that to get drunk then it's just not worth it (and neither is the puking, nor the hangover).
Don't bash it till you've done it
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

-Orbo- wrote:
Luriden wrote:I don't drink. All my friends are getting drunk tonight and tomorrow night, but I try to stay as squeaky clean as possible. I've never had alcohol except for a couple beers (a couple in my entire life) and I remember them tasting like piss. If it takes that to get drunk then it's just not worth it (and neither is the puking, nor the hangover).
I actually thought about maybe trying some this weekend at my friend's party since it's a custom for seniors to drink after graduation, but nah. I'd much rather be sober and enjoy time with my family than "test myself" with alcohol at a party with one friend and a bunch of strangers.
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

Luriden wrote:
-Orbo- wrote:
I actually thought about maybe trying some this weekend at my friend's party since it's a custom for seniors to drink after graduation, but nah. I'd much rather be sober and enjoy time with my family than "test myself" with alcohol at a party with one friend and a bunch of strangers.
Haven't you spent 4 years with your parents? Either way, like I said in your thread, congrats. And hey, its your life, don't drink if you don't want to.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

All that drinking will do in the end is fuck you up worse. No point.
Very sexy hero, omg
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Luriden wrote:
-Orbo- wrote:
Hey there, I used to be exactly like you in high school and such... and you're right -- however just try drinking in moderation, you'll have a better time than you normally would, and you won't have the horrible hangover in the morning. Drinking in moderation is so much better than binge drinking... sitting back with a couple beers, some food, and a movie/video games is a good time, and it loosens you up a little when you're around family.

Again, the key is moderation. Enjoy :)
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Pablo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Pablo »

Aside from a party awhile back where I was drinking Bacardi, I am not much of a drinker. I don't like waking up from a night of puking and have a horrendous hang over the next day; not my idea of fun, sorry.
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

MulletMan13 wrote:
Luriden wrote:
-Orbo- wrote:
Hey there, I used to be exactly like you in high school and such... and you're right -- however just try drinking in moderation, you'll have a better time than you normally would, and you won't have the horrible hangover in the morning. Drinking in moderation is so much better than binge drinking... sitting back with a couple beers, some food, and a movie/video games is a good time, and it loosens you up a little when you're around family.

I drink fairly often, but not much. But I just really like the taste of rum. If you can have a good time without drinking, cool. If you drink to have a good time, that's trouble. But if drinking can make a good time better, why not?

PS, don't base the taste of alcohol on beer. Beer is nasty. Especially American beer.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Ender wrote:
MulletMan13 wrote:
Luriden wrote:
-Orbo- wrote:

I drink fairly often, but not much. But I just really like the taste of rum. If you can have a good time without drinking, cool. If you drink to have a good time, that's trouble. But if drinking can make a good time better, why not?

PS, don't base the taste of alcohol on beer. Beer is nasty. Especially American beer.

I'd rather have beer then liqour, liqour always ends with me puking. I find it hard to pace yourself with liaour, beer is easiet. Also once you develop the taste for beer, it is the best thing ever.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

I had one of those nights on Friday night. Hadn't drunk for like 3 months before. Decided to leave the car at home and go out drinking, was such a good evening, got drunk and was throwing up everywhere later, had quite a few laughs though, and managed to get off with a 23 year old (Which is quite good considering I'm only 19, haha).
Love getting drunk...just gotta limit myself to an amount before I go throwing up about the place.
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

I don't drink. Did a bit in college, and just have no interest in it now.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
mikozero
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mikozero »

Pablo wrote:Aside from a party awhile back where I was drinking Bacardi, I am not much of a drinker. I don't like waking up from a night of puking and have a horrendous hang over the next day; not my idea of fun, sorry.
drinking Bacardi, i'm not supprised :lol:
(and that's a womans drink btw)
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

If I'm in a restaurant, I have a beer or two. The same applies when I'm with family, or at the race tracks.