A "girl problem" thread about my hottie's boss

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

A "girl problem" thread about my hottie's boss

Post by Vlad Tepes »

I'm dating this girl. She's really amazing. She's hot, she's sweet, and we get along great. She has a baby girl, and she's just the cutest thing you've ever seen. This girl has been unemplyeed since I met her, but recently she got a job as an administrative assistant for a company that installs servers for corporations. She's making quite a bit of money for just answering the phone. The only problem is with her new boss. He's a HUGE perve, and she showed me emails that he sent her where he was asking for nude pictures of her. To my knowledge she never sent any (I did a little snooping through her email to confirm....sssshhhh...) So, the other day, she tells me about how she and her boss are walking towards the elevator. he was going down the elevator, and she was on her way to the mailroom on the floor she was currently on. According to her, before he got on the elevator, he "noticed that she was cold" and pinched her nipple...and then got on the elevator. I asked her if she said anything to him, and she was like, "And get fired? I don't think so." It pissed me off to no end...but I sorta got over it. Today...I was talking to her on AIM, and I asked her if she would like to meet me for lunch. She was like, "I think I'm going to lunch with my boss. He's taking me to see a couple of job sites." It kinda irked me, but I was like, "That's cool." Well...curiosity got the best of me so I did some more snooping through her email. It looked like they had a breif correspondence via email where she asked him what he was doing for lunch. He said he was going to eat, and she asked "Where at?" he said, "At the Y. you're welcome to come if you want." to which my girl responded, "Okay, cool." I was talking to her online while this email correspondence was taking place, because she asked me, "Have you ever eaten at a place called the 'Y'?"...so apparently she had no idea what that meant...but even after I explained it...she still insisted that she HAD to go to lunch with her boss so he could show her job sites...job sites that were never mentioned in the emails that I read. The impression I got from the emails was that he was inviting her to go have some oral pleasure, and she was complying...though her IMs to me made it sound like she was completely nieve...which would make sense. I mean...why would a girl tell her boyfriend that she and her boss were going to "eat at the Y" if she actually knew what she was talking about? I don't think she has a thing for her boss, because, for one thing, he's like 50 years old, and another thing is he's married. But she does have a thing for keeping her job, because...well...it pays quite well, and she's already having a hard time taking care of her daughter. I told her she should tell a "higher up" in the company, to which she said, "Uh...he's the owner." So...what do you think I should do? What should she do? She complains constantly about how she hates how he treats her...but...it seems like the money is more important than her dignity...
Stormwatch
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Stormwatch »

If the jerk is married... someone *cough* could tell his wife about it. :twisted:
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews
. . a concert of Kings as the white sea snaps
. . at the heels of a soft prayer
. . whispered
DCFan2004
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DCFan2004 »

Sounds like she has a sexual harrasment lawsuit on her hands.
skar
how powerful i am!

Post by skar »

DCFan2004 wrote:Sounds like she has a sexual harrasment lawsuit on her hands.
if she does this right, she might never have to work again.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

skar wrote:
DCFan2004 wrote:Sounds like she has a sexual harrasment lawsuit on her hands.
if she does this right, she might never have to work again.
She is either planning to catch the guy and sue his dumbass, or cheat on you. Either way, it works out for you. If she is cheating, leave her. If she is not, you get paid.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Man, sue that guy and the company for millions.
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Disheveled DrFreeze
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Disheveled DrFreeze »

err, what does "eat at the Y" mean then? the only thing i can think of for "Y" is a ymca

and im not a fan of sueing people over anything, but if he persists, do it

but personally id say tell him to stop a few times first, you cant get fired for just telling your boss to stop pinching your ass, if you are you could sue em for that too
DrFreeze, thinking outside the box since 1985
DrFreeze, licensed road terror since 2006
DrFreeze, Sun Certified Java Programmer since 2007
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Engage the bloke section of the mind for the answer
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

If she tells the guy to stop, he would be smart in stopping. If he fires her, she could not only sue him for the sexual harassment but also for the firing because she wouldn't submit to the sexual harassment.
It's thinking...
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

DrFreeze wrote:err, what does "eat at the Y" mean then? the only thing i can think of for "Y" is a ymca
"Eating at the Y" is another way of saying "Performing oral sex on a female"
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

She's definitely cheating on you.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Disheveled DrFreeze
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Disheveled DrFreeze »

Vlad Tepes wrote:
DrFreeze wrote:err, what does "eat at the Y" mean then? the only thing i can think of for "Y" is a ymca
"Eating at the Y" is another way of saying "Performing oral sex on a female"
allright, i had some idea that was a sexual inuendo, but not exactly what

and hawq, you trying to say vlad should beat the crap out of him wearing a skimask?
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

dude she is cheating on you. get his last name,look it up in the phonebook and call his wife when you know hes at work. wait for shit to happen,dump her sleazy ass after you hear about him getting his ass kicked..
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

That's pretty bad. It really needs to be reported. Go to someone above him.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

See if you can somehow get a picture of him touching her, then send it to his wife.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

If she was planning on cheating on you from the beginning she wouldn't have told you anything. If she is cheating, it means he coerced her into it.

hearld500 wrote:That's pretty bad. It really needs to be reported. Go to someone above him.
Read the post, please.
It's thinking...
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

For what I understand, she is probably cheating.

If you get too paranoic, hire a private detective. It will either confirm or deny it, but my guess is that it will confirm it... :|
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

How do you people get she's cheating?

I see a slightly airheaded girl who needs the money dealing with crap, and telling her boyfriend about it.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

If she is cheating on you, then the answer is quite clear. Sleep with the dude's wife. Or not.

She might not be cheating, so be certain before you do anything foolish. And stop reading her e-mail. That's an invasion of her privacy.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

OneThirty8 wrote:If she is cheating on you, then the answer is quite clear. Sleep with the dude's wife. Or not.

She might not be cheating, so be certain before you do anything foolish. And stop reading her e-mail. That's an invasion of her privacy.
Not if she gave him her password. If she gave it to him she deserves no privacy.