How to use Game Shark as boot disk

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
brattpunx
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How to use Game Shark as boot disk

Post by brattpunx »

Hey, does anyone know if game shark can be used as a boot disk? I heard that it was possible. If so, what do I have to do? Thanks for the help!
Dreamcast Is Still Alive
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Dreamcast Is Still Alive »

Just download the Utopia one. It makes life easier for everyone...
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

Place in your Game Shark CD and act as you were starting a normal game, then when you are ask to ensure that your Dreamcast game is in the console, place in the emulator CD ( or import game) and start it as you normally would.
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Gameshark only boots your region games, imports, and self boot emus but wont boot a non-self booting game, so ur best off using utopia!