NEWBIE HELP!?!? PLEASE READ, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE READ!!!!

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
boardrking
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by boardrking »

Okay... I mastered the Emulators and Roms on the Computer a while back. Then I noticed this so called... DC EMU!
So I go to the tutorials, no tips what so ever! There's a so called tutorial on burning some, but it shows some guy putting a cd into a toaster! So the only thing I see is the Needed Tools. I'm d/ling them all tonight. So now help me out.

1. Let's say I have Nero or DiscJuggler
2. Let's say I want to play NES games
3. So I download the NES Emulator for the Nero or Discjuggler
4. Follow instructions (don't know from where, hopefully a readme.txt will be there, or a tutorial.txt)
5. But now what do I do?

Do I Burn a cd for an emulator, then burn a cd for a just one game? Do I burn an emulator on a cd with games on the same cd and play. NO tutorial has helped me figure out the basics of DC EMU. Please somebody, help me. Don't just say, do this then this. Please actually help me! Boardrking@aol.com Thank You SOOOOOOO MUCH
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Enki-14 »

has someone emailed you? do ya still need help? :?:
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

boardrking wrote: So I go to the tutorials, no tips what so ever! There's a so called tutorial on burning some, but it shows some guy putting a cd into a toaster!

You use a toaster to burn things, such as bread, waffles, or a Dreamcast game. We don't support piracy and "burning" games so we put that tutorial there as a joke.

There should be tutorials for creating emulator discs under the emulator you want to use.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

DarcAgent wrote:There should be tutorials for creating emulator discs under the emulator you want to use.
Yea, they're there but extremely out of date.
BoardrKing- I reccomend that you get Dcfactory or DSSBS from this page. Either one will make burning your emu very easy.

-Zac
Lilmuckers
Resident Transvestite
Resident Transvestite

Post by Lilmuckers »

http://www.Spider-Console.co.uk
the ONLY place to leave