whats happeneds to all the posts numbers

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

whats happeneds to all the posts numbers

Post by Veggita2099 »

How comes you can't see how many posts a person has made anymore? Or is it just someting on my end?
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

They were taken out (thank god)

Back in the day people were like "I have more posts than you, respect me bitch" etc. and it was lame, so they were killed off thank god
Sin-Tex

Post by Sin-Tex »

Uptil recently HH is would have been working for Veggita2099.

Veggita2099 uses my Black Shadow theme & you use the subliver theme, i,am the one who takes the post count away. Since sean does not know how or atleast i dont think he does.

Everytime he updates the forums the subsilver theme needs the post count takeing away again.

Howevr the RC3 release has had lots of imporvments made to the subsilver theme, i decided to updated the black shadow theme aswell & in the process removed the post count. I will more than likely add the post count back into the black shadow theme.
Guizzy

Achtung!

Post by Guizzy »

I just turned to Black Shadow to see what it was like and I'm shocked!

What's that Consolevision.com link doing on top???

I'm gonna warn the Gestap007

*joke*
If everyone on this planet went the same side and made push-ups, is that going to thrust the planet in space?

This post was graciously offered by Guizzy; Quebec's finest
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

I just switched to the blackshadow theme too. Its great, it looks like I'm at DCvision. But the MOD text at the bottom of the forum is unreadable. :|

-Zac
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

Blackshadow was mainly done for Sintex himself... the CVision logo is there so he can click the link to go to Consolevision easily :lol:
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

Hollywood Hasney wrote:the CVision logo is there... to go to Consolevision
:lol:
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

All the other themes have the post count still.
It's thinking...
Sin-Tex

Post by Sin-Tex »

ZacMc in order to see all the text correctly you will need to alter your contrast & brightnes, & HH is right about what he said i made the black shadow theme for myself & for others to use.

Some ppls like the nice white & blue subsilver theme because it's more like the dreamcast, myself i prefer the dark side :)

It was not designed to look like or copy dcvision, was based on another forum i saw from when phpBB 2 came out & ppl where testing/ makeing there own themes.

DarcAgent i only ever take the post count away from subsilver since most ppl use that theme, you will note that the post count is back & working on the black shadow theme.

Who knows maybe one day i will continue work on the DCEmu theme i started.
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

I just turned on this Black Shadow setting, and it's pretty spiffy. Needs work, but still spiffy. Makes my icon and signature looks so much cooler than subSilver did.