Heh, panties...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Heh, panties...

Post by Gmc »

toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

Old and probably a hoax.
No signature.
Neopunk
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by Neopunk »

LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Yeah, its pretty old, but funny nonetheless. Personally whoever called his parents (if it was real) is an ass, because I don't see anything wrong with what he did (Okay, going around sniffing panties isn't exactly normal, but it wasn't harmful and he was just curious...).
It's thinking...
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

but dude... your *sister's* panties..... dear god....... thats totally wrong in my book.

Personally if I was him i woulda went for my mom ;)

... kidding of course

-mm13
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

Yeah so sad, the sick ass incest perv has to get a job and work like the rest of us...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I seen this posted like a year ago, I think it was actual website he posted that. I feel sorry for the guy now that he has to live with all that. However what the hell was he thinking posting this on a message board where you know peckerwoods around the world can see it? He brought it all upon his self.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

|darc| wrote:Yeah, its pretty old, but funny nonetheless. Personally whoever called his parents (if it was real) is an ass, because I don't see anything wrong with what he did (Okay, going around sniffing panties isn't exactly normal, but it wasn't harmful and he was just curious...).
But they were his SISTER's panties! HIS SISTER!
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Lunchbox wrote:
|darc| wrote:Yeah, its pretty old, but funny nonetheless. Personally whoever called his parents (if it was real) is an ass, because I don't see anything wrong with what he did (Okay, going around sniffing panties isn't exactly normal, but it wasn't harmful and he was just curious...).
But they were his SISTER's panties! HIS SISTER!
It's not like he was screwing her in the ass, he was just smelling her underwear, sheesh.
It's thinking...
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Dude, that's still pretty messed up. So you think it is ok to smell your sister's panties?
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

that_guy wrote:Dude, that's still pretty messed up. So you think it is ok to smell your sister's panties?
I think it is kind of screwed up, but he wasn't going to do it anymore. Now he's pretty much screwed forever.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

that_guy wrote:Dude, that's still pretty messed up. So you think it is ok to smell your sister's panties?
As long as its not long term, and it was a gesture of curiousity, yes, it is okay. Please explain why it isn't...
It's thinking...
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

|darc| wrote:
As long as its not long term, and it was a gesture of curiousity, yes, it is okay. Please explain why it isn't...
Well lets see, Lunchbox summed it up pretty good.
Lunchbox wrote:But they were his SISTER's panties! HIS SISTER!
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
That wasn't an explanation...
It's thinking...
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

|darc| wrote:
that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
How was it not? You asked for someone to explain why it was wrong. I said because it is his sister's panties. How is that not an explanation?
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer
Elysian Shadows Developer

Post by GyroVorbis »

I don't exactly approve nor support what that (wierd bastard) kid did, but I personally don't think anything was wrong with it. |darc| is right. He's not screwing her or anything. Whoever called on that dude (assuming it isn't a hoax), should get his ass kicked.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
How was it not? You asked for someone to explain why it was wrong. I said because it is his sister's panties. How is that not an explanation?
For that matter, can you explain why incest is wrong? Ignore biological reasons, as they don't apply to anything like this.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
Oh, it all makes sense now! Abortions are wrong because the sky isn't orange! And gay marriage is wrong because nails rust!
It's thinking...
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Lartrak wrote:
that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
For that matter, can you explain why incest is wrong? Ignore biological reasons, as they don't apply to anything like this.
There's the obvious moral and social reasons. Even in societies where it's OK to marry your cousin, it's generally frowned upon to marry your sister,
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Roofus wrote:
Lartrak wrote:
that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
that_guy wrote:
|darc| wrote:
There's the obvious moral and social reasons. Even in societies where it's OK to marry your cousin, it's generally frowned upon to marry your sister,
Moral reasons? Please explain.
It's thinking...