Nutmeg as a drug

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by |darc| »

Ian Micheal wrote:NO need to ever do any drugs. If you cant stand life put a plastic bag over you head in 2 mins it's all over. You get a great buzz to as you die.

People who do drugs have problems i dont agree with any of it. Totaly sick topic about some really far out people dont you know what it does to you.

Sick should be ashamed.
Holy crap!

I think this is the first time Ian and I agree on something...
It's thinking...
Wagh
Wagh
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wagh »

beer.

and if you want something to do at school put vodka in a sprite bottle.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Skater wrote:Roofus, I don't think you're in any place to judge other people.
You may be right, but I never stuck a turkey baster up my butt.

...And who are you to judge me?
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying that a vast majority of people have bias views against people who use, or have ever used a 'drug' besides alcohol because everyone does it. :roll:
I may have been hypocritical when I aluded to the fact that you, or people who frequent this site may very well fit the stereotypical nerd persona, but I'm just trying to bring up an important point. Everyone does different activities. People who partake in the same activies do them for different reasons. I think you'll all agree on this so far.

Jonny Weirdo likes to play video games. He plays a ton of rpgs because he likes to escape reality.... I on the other hand, think rpgs are awesome! I've been playing them since I was a little kid. The deep story lines interest me, and the challenges in these video games force me to think deeply and in turn, provides me with entertainment. We both have different goals, but do the same thing.
I use the internet for soaking up knowledge more than I do communicating with people and forming deep friend ships. I do talk to people online because they have ideas that I want to hear. However, I don't use the internet because I have no real life friends or anything better to do. Same activity, different goals and orientation.

I admit that I come off real brash when dealing with people on forums, but hey, I justify myself in the end and I can appologize when I'm a troll. That's just me. I have no real problem with you in perticular, Roofus. No worries there. But to you and everyone, be quick to shed your bias' because they're what tear us all apart. Rather than point fingers and tell stories of how your old best friend started smoking pot, now he has brain damage and sniffs glue all day-stories. We've heard them all, now face the real facts. The very least you can do is be tolerant, right? Live and let live. :)

Anyways, my friend and I are going to graduate in a couple weeks. We haven't told anyone our plan, but we were discussing how it'd be fun to eat a gram or so of mushrooms and go to school without telling anyone. As far as tell-tale signs go, a little giggling here and there, and larger pupils. Well, I guess I'm a rather 'hilarious' person and nice guy so I don't have to worry about laughing. I can blame my pupils on my contact lenses and allergies... plus, a gram is just enough to get the cognitive juices flowing. In context, it sounds rather druggish and sad to do mushrooms at school. On the other hand, it's something that's a different experince, one in which I can learn a lot from. :D
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

|darc| wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:NO need to ever do any drugs. If you cant stand life put a plastic bag over you head in 2 mins it's all over. You get a great buzz to as you die.

People who do drugs have problems i dont agree with any of it. Totaly sick topic about some really far out people dont you know what it does to you.

Sick should be ashamed.
Holy crap!

I think this is the first time Ian and I agree on something...
Heh it happens. Just a sick topic. People justifying taking drugs to feel high and get a buzz. Trying to say it's exploring your self. How stuiped your shorting your mind fking your brain up so it stuffs up and gives you wierd vision and feelings.

Oh way to go drugs are cool good stuff. What a load of crap. To people talking drugs your fking your brain it dont know how to act so you get a fked up feeling you see things as your poor brain trys to be normal while a chemcal attack and shorts it out.

How bloody stuiped in 100's of years to come people will roll there eyes so bad at this stuiped morons taking drugs fking there brain and thinking it's soul searching or bonding lmaso .

Drugs fk you mind and brain and when it happens you feel all your sences fk up thats the high you like so much your poor body dieing for a sec.

Stick a bag over you head wait 2 mins.
Dreamcast forever!!!
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

Ian Micheal wrote:Heh it happens. Just a sick topic. People justifying taking drugs to feel high and get a buzz. Trying to say it's exploring your self. How stuiped your shorting your mind fking your brain up so it stuffs up and gives you wierd vision and feelings.

Oh way to go drugs are cool good stuff. What a load of crap. To people talking drugs your fking your brain it dont know how to act so you get a fked up feeling you see things as your poor brain trys to be normal while a chemcal attack and shorts it out.

How bloody stuiped in 100's of years to come people will roll there eyes so bad at this stuiped morons taking drugs fking there brain and thinking it's soul searching or bonding lmaso .

Drugs fk you mind and brain and when it happens you feel all your sences fk up thats the high you like so much your poor body dieing for a sec.

Stick a bag over you head wait 2 mins.
Do you drink? Do you say this same thing to people talking about going to the bar?

I don't drink. But I've tried it. The only drug I take is the caffeine in my coffee. I've smoked marijuanna. I've tried LSD. And I pretty recently quit smoking cigarettes. No other drugs have really interested me, so I've never done anything else.

I didn't "quit doing drugs" because I thought they were bad for me (with the exception of the cigarettes), but because I'm not really interested in that anymore. I certainly don't judge people who do them, though, because I don't see anything wrong with it.

Yeah, all drugs are dangerous to a certain extent, but with care and moderation, most aren't going to cause any real harm. And I know people who've failed that moderation - a good friend of mine was hooked on heroin and, last I heard, was winning the fight to stay clean. And my brother went through a pretty long and bad period of drug and alcohol abuse. But for those two I know quite a few more who've only used drugs responsibly.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

I Dont drink i dont smoke I dont snort no coke. Im MR natural.
Hmm ive had a lot of years dealing with drugies i know them well.

Cant agree and i think they should try the baging there head thing.
Dreamcast forever!!!
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

I think you misunderstood the point of me describing what I do and don't do. I don't have anything on you? I didn't really expect to. I was just explaining my position - I've done a couple drugs, but don't anymore, except caffeine. (I don't use pain killers or cold medicine or any of that either, so if this is a contest you only have me beat by one point)

It's good you don't need an unnatural high to get by, but neither do I. I never did. (I don't need coffee to get by. I like coffee.)

This whole "killing yourself" thing, though, is a bit much. I think it's a bit unfair to call smoking a joint killing yourself. And, for the record, not all drugs function in the same way, so your simple description doesn't quite cut it. Most drugs cause a "chemical imbalance" in the brain... well, so do potatos. Potatos are psychoactive; eating them creates a chemical imbalance in the brain.

Another way of describing it, though, is changing the balance of chemicals in the brain. Which is actually perfectly natural, and not necessarily harmful. A lot of things can do this. Potatos. Sex. Are those killing yourself? It's not necessarily an "attack" that your brain tries to recover from. It's a shift from your brain's state of equilibrium.
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

It's un-natural, balance of chemicals . You Cant tell me it's going to happen in there brains unless there "insert the chemicals" in-to there body.

Totaly flawed what your saying. Drugs are not natural no one needs them. Just because i might like ripping heads off small fury rats does not make it right. Sniffing a dogs armpt might make you high. Cant tell me Just because you like some thing it's ok.

I dont panda to what i like or want. Body most be controled and mastered.

Sex is natural high.

Trying to panda to drug takers gains you nothing.
Dreamcast forever!!!
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

To quote one of my favorite songs,

"You cannot go against nature / because when you go against nature / it's part of nature too"

Sex is a natural high. So is smoking marijuanna. (if you have a problem with the smoking it, then eating it.) So you injest something and there's chemical reactions. Big deal. That's what happens when you eat anything.

The difference between drugs and other things that are "wrong" (I agree, of course, with the violence towards the rats) is that drugs only hurt the person taking them. So it's a choice.

Yeah, no one needs drugs. No one needs lots of things. No one needs art. No one needs McDonalds. No one needs... dreamcast. These are all pretty "useless" things. I know you'll say that these things don't hurt you, but drugs do. That's still debatable, but so what, really? Again, it's the person's choice. As long as they're careful, they're really not hurting themselves.

I'm not really sure what you mean by pandering to drug takers. And for the record, yes. I'm saying you shouldn't judge these people who are "killing themselves".
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Heh i grew living around one it's hard not to. I know how they turn out. Dont ahve to tell me i can be as cold as ice. Funny thing is im being nice here. My fav soung ive quoted with out sayin i did Mental as Anything - Mr. Natural

Do you do the drug or does the drug do you is the real ?

Smoke is not natural to inhale, trying to say, it is, that's just incorrect. Eating a poision plant, is also not natural. Eating food that does not cause problems to your body is natural.

Your mixing drug culture, up with normal life. They dont mix. Ive read in this topic sick things smoking any thing that burns so your brain fks up and makes you feel wierd i cant condon it what ever fuzzy logic you come up will not change my mind.
Dreamcast forever!!!
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

No... Eating a poison plant... That's natural. It's bad for you, and it may kill you, but it's perfectly natural. We're part of nature. We can't go against it. That was my point.

And what is this about mixing drug culture and normal life? As I said above, I've done drugs. I've never been part of the drug culture, nor even really seen it for that matter. Hell, my life was much more normal when I did them, because that's while I was in school. My life is anything but normal now. You can mix doing drugs with normal life pretty easily. And you can even mix not doing drugs with drug culture. I mean, come on. Alcohol is a drug, and alcohol is pretty prevalent in normal life. You and I are abnormal for not drinking it.

But all in all, I'm pretty resigned to the fact that I won't change your mind. I'm not really trying to do that; I'm just trying to get you to see the issue from another side. (though I resent you calling my logic fuzzy. ;))
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

hehe. Ive watched a guy scratch his own face right off after smoking bad pot. I dont have to like it. Ive seen my fathers gurl freind shake from tryin to stay off herion and then jump out a 6 story window. My life was very much effected my father was a drug abuser. My step father a drug pusher.

So as you might not know ive seen it from every side. Best side is Just say no. dont bother with drugs of any kind.

Yes i know were not normal i dont go out due to allways been offered a beer or a smoke. I dont go to clubs. I dont have freinds that do drugs when or if i find out. Im not there freind any more i can be that cold.

I have a chemical unbalance I love to be normal so I dont need drugs to make it worst.

Fuzzy in terms of maybe correct but not right in the terms of being the right thing to do. You dont go out of your way to eat poision plants for example.

I rather like you on the forum so Im sorry for call your logic fuzzy it just is to me thou :P
Dreamcast forever!!!
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Can we stick to the subject?
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Well You can sniff Xylene for about 5 mins and get a real buzz? you want cheap highs That really works and all you need is a perment marker in your pocket.
Dreamcast forever!!!
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

SYSTEMatic: did you check out the FAQ I linked to?
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

greay wrote:SYSTEMatic: did you check out the FAQ I linked to?
Didn't see one with all these garbage posts.
Sanchez
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Sanchez »

SYSTEMatic wrote:
greay wrote:SYSTEMatic: did you check out the FAQ I linked to?
Didn't see one with all these garbage posts.
You must be smoking something if you expected any different responses from here... I'm just surprised no one commented on "turkey baster" and "crazy-ass" being used in the same sentence...

/me debates changing someone's rank....
"This is worse than when the Raccoon got in the copier!"
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

I don't even know why the fuck I made this topic. How about people who don't have anything constructive say, don't respond? You can go preach your drug bullshit somewhere else, because it's not going to change anything. It's not like I made all of you drug haters click the topic. :roll:
Sanchez
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Sanchez »

SYSTEMatic wrote:I don't even know why the fudge I made this topic. How about people who don't have anything constructive say, don't respond? You can go preach your drug poop somewhere else, because it's not going to change anything. It's not like I made all of you drug haters click the topic. :roll:
Oh get a grip.... At least you got advice on alternative uses for a turkey baster....
"This is worse than when the Raccoon got in the copier!"