Web Development jerks

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer
Elysian Shadows Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Web Development jerks

Post by GyroVorbis »

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Web Development people on forums are JERKS! When I came to this forum, I expected to be randomly verbally insulted and such. But what do I get instead? A warm welcome, tons of free emulators, and more help than I'll ever need. This is how all forums should be.

I dare you to go and visit a CGI, PHP, HTML, DHTML, JAVASCRIPT, or any other forum with web developers. MAN those dudes suck!
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by -Azathoth- »

lol, try talking to them on irc.....:wtf:

yeah they suck, a lot.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Re: Web Development jerks

Post by toastman »

Super Sonic wrote:I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Web Development people on forums are JERKS! When I came to this forum, I expected to be randomly verbally insulted and such. But what do I get instead? A warm welcome, tons of free emulators, and more help than I'll ever need. This is how all forums should be.

I dare you to go and visit a CGI, PHP, HTML, DHTML, JAVASCRIPT, or any other forum with web developers. MAN those dudes suck!
That stems from them knowing no real programming languages. They are the bastard children of computer science. They know it and hate it.
No signature.
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Re: Web Development jerks

Post by curt_grymala »

Super Sonic wrote:I don't know if any of you have noticed, but Web Development people on forums are JERKS! When I came to this forum, I expected to be randomly verbally insulted and such. But what do I get instead? A warm welcome, tons of free emulators, and more help than I'll ever need. This is how all forums should be.

I had noticed that, and I actually posted something about it in another topic here. Go to http://forums.htmlcenter.com/ and you will find much friendlier people. I have been to a lot of web development forums, and that is the only one I have found where the people are friendly. They don't jump on you for asking simple questions (unless it's something that would be covered in every single HTML tutorial on the web).

Also, if you are looking for any help with Visual Basic, try http://www.visualbasicforum.com/ The people there are pretty friendly as well.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.