Mortal Kombat Deception

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
mkfreak
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mortal Kombat Deception

Post by mkfreak »

Yes its going to happene and some info has already been spilled in psm magazine about the characters, arenas and tons of extra's. I already know the story line for this and will keep this thread updated incase anyone is interested.
mikelomax
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Location: Off Topic, Since I know very little about the dreamcast

Post by mikelomax »

welcome to last week...
The reason for having: A firewall

Independance day, the aliens were destroyed because a computer was used to access their network and disable key systems. If they had had a firewall, the earth would be just another worthless rock floating in space.
prymetyme2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by prymetyme2 »

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is the greatest game ever. Can't wait to play a new one!
-Nooch
You gotta eat lightning and crap thunder.
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

prymetyme2 wrote:Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is the greatest game ever.
...I'm not even gonna touch that one. ARE YOU CRAZY?
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

The MK games were never really good. They just had a better story than all the other fighters. It's not surprising that it got movies and a tv series done. The surprising part is how crappy those were. I mean hell, I could write an awesome story involving the MK franchise.

All MK has over any other game is fatalities and gore, and I don't think that makes it worth it.
prymetyme2
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by prymetyme2 »

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is by far the greatest video game ever. Looks like some bitter street fighter fans here.
snoogenz,
Nooch
You gotta eat lightning and crap thunder.
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance is my fave of the MK series, i have the GC version. I'm gonna get the Xbox version of Deception since Midway dropped GC support though
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is by far the greatest video game ever. Looks like some bitter street fighter fans here.
... HAHAHA! Greatest game ever? No! It is one of the better MK games though, because it had all the characters. That's what I liked about it.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

MK3 is horrible.... MK2 and DA are the best.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

agreed MK2 was the best of the series.... rather play the smooth animated street fighter
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

MK Trilogy for PS1 was my favorite. But Street Fighter has always been my favorite fighting series.
mkfreak
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by mkfreak »

Mk has always been dominating other fighting franchises. Theres more to the game than blood and gore...I have studied the story lines for all and there alll very impressive.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Yeah, MK does have a pretty good storyline. Although it was ruined by MK: Annihiliation(sp?) :x

I'll just try and pretend that movie dosen't exist...
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

WEll, like I said, it has a decent story compared to the rest. But honestly, gameplay-wise, MK has never been very good. It was more about novelty value.
mkfreak
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by mkfreak »

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance got fighting game of the year many other awards. That MK movie Anialation does suck, cheesey scting ang shao kahn looks gay and baraka, but I'm not too woried about the movies at all even though there is a mk3 movie in the making. Does anyone here already know the storyline?

Characters midway has announced so far For Mortal Kombat Deception
-Dragon King
-Nightwolf
-Noob Saibot
-Sub-Zero
-Kenshi
-Ermac
-Scorpion
-Bo Rai Cho (only avalible in konquest)

And theres new characters from a clan in the storyline called "the white lotus" society. but I'm not sure of the names.

*will be kept updated.
DemoniusX
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by DemoniusX »

Well the new mk can take a hike, since midway dropped their GC production, this nintendo
Hatred Is really,really,really,really,really,really PISSING ME OFF. wtf?!!?!? I don't want to
hear that gay "nintendo is Kiddie" screw you! nintendo makes games for all ages, hell I
rather play wind waker than dark cloud. I am off topic, If deception was going to be on cube
that would rock but since midway are now affiliated with richard simmons ( it is a joke meaning midway is GAy}!I am pissed, when I
heard that about midway! Flame me, who cares, read my signature and that is how I fell, yes
I am fan boy oh fricking well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE WITH IT. sorry for being off topic I had released my steam for my love for nintendo grows I am 21 yrs old too, I am not a younging
no other company in the gaming world will ever have the originality that sega and nintendo have to offer, PEROID. xbox and sony take a HIKE!!!!!
sbz -04-
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Yeah, that is kinda stupid, but since I have a PS2 and I plan to get an Xbox whenever possible, I think I'll be alright. ;-)
Mikey1109
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Mikey1109 »

i cant believe midway would do that. i mean, mk on snes and genesis used to be the greatest.

as far as mk games goes, i really liked part 2, and havent played da before. i really think they ruined it when they made it 3-d, like 4 & gold. its just not the same. and then on the ps version of part 4, there was a short loading time before fatalities. wtf is up with that?

jade<-- |/|
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Well the new mk can take a hike, since midway dropped their GC production, this nintendo
Hatred Is really,really,really,really,really,really PISSING ME OFF. wtf?!!?!? I don't want to
hear that gay "nintendo is Kiddie" screw you! nintendo makes games for all ages, hell I
rather play wind waker than dark cloud. I am off topic, If deception was going to be on cube
that would rock but since midway are now affiliated with richard simmons ( it is a joke meaning midway is GAy}!I am pissed, when I
heard that about midway! Flame me, who cares, read my signature and that is how I fell, yes
I am fan boy oh fricking well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE WITH IT. sorry for being off topic I had released my steam for my love for nintendo grows I am 21 yrs old too, I am not a younging
Well they've gone and fooked me, havent they! I only have a GC and DC and PC and N64. LOL a lot of 'ands'. So that leaves me out! Unless MK is gonna be on PC, which I doubt. Looks like I won't be getting the new one then :evil: :evil: :evil:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

meh, the GC controller doesn't do it for me when it comes to fighting games so I think it's for the best