Anyone seen Underworld?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anyone seen Underworld?

Post by that_guy »

The movie didn't EVEN make as much money as it should. I thought it had a very good story line, even though I felt sorry for the Lycans. The only thing that made me mad was the fact the Amelia died very easy. She is (or was) an elder, why didn't she kick their asses like Viktor does?
If you haven't seen it, I would recommend it to anyone who liked Blade and Blade II.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER
Eh.. it's understandable, what can you do
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

I really thought it was crap. I mean :"OOO NEAT SPECIAL EFFECTS" but the plot was utterly devoid of character development and really banal. Blade 2 meets Romeo and Juliet basically.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

I really thought it was crap. I mean :"OOO NEAT SPECIAL EFFECTS" but the plot was utterly devoid of character development and really banal. Blade 2 meets Romeo and Juliet basically.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

Worst movie ever!!!
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Are you people serious? It wasn't any of the special effects or characters that made it good, the story is what made it good. Were-wolves were originally slaves, Viktor kills his own daughter for having sex with a were-wolf, and then gets his head chopped in half. What else do you want in a movie? They did try to fit to much into the end, but that doesn't matter, it just lets you wonder what is going to happen when the 3rd and last elder wakes completely up.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Spoilers..

Did you notice Selene wasn't really good? Even after you find out the Lycans are, in fact, the "good guys" (all they do is defend themselves, really) she keeps killing them without a second thought.

I liked the movie, but I thought a lot of its execution was mediocre with little character development and such. The guy who played Viktor was great, as was the dude playing the head Lycan. Story was also too derivative.

End
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

I liked the movie, but I thought a lot of its execution was mediocre with little character development and such. The guy who played Viktor was great, as was the dude playing the head Lycan. Story was also too derivative.
I agree.

If you guys like movies like that, I suggest "The Brotherhood of the Wolf" (Le Pacte des Loups) It is not so future punk but it is very cool into werewolves and what-not.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Master Higgins wrote:
I agree.

If you guys like movies like that, I suggest "The Brotherhood of the Wolf" (Le Pacte des Loups) It is not so future punk but it is very cool into werewolves and what-not.
BOTW spoilers

WTF is the animal that is killing people? I at first thought it was a lion, but the things jaws aren't the right size. Anyone?

END
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Lartrak wrote:
Master Higgins wrote:
I agree.

BOTW spoilers

WTF is the animal that is killing people? I at first thought it was a lion, but the things jaws aren't the right size. Anyone?

END
No idea, I just thought it was a really beasty wolf that was augmented with all sorts of contraptions and somehow raised to be so huge. I don't think it was suppossed to make sense...JUST SCARE THE SH1T OUT OF YOU :P
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Did it?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Yeah, I've seen it. I reckon you should edit the topic to say **SPOILERS INSIDE** just in case :wink:

I accidently blurted out something about 6th sense about a yr ago (maybe less) and even though it's getting on in years, someone still hadn't seen it and was pissed about me spoiling it. What ya gonna do, eh.

Anyway, it wasn't a bad movie but in the end I thought it was turning into too much of a love story :kiss) which I can't stand :evil:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

I thought it was crap.
Terrible, terrible acting and the story was so cheesy.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Kate Beckinsale has a sweet ass.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

^ ******* agreed.

i thought it was alright. i thought the last fight scene was horrible and the guys transformation was plain un cool. who gonna cheer for that blue monster thing.

and **** spoilers. you are going to to die alone!

EDIT: Language... AGAIN...

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.