Has a Girl ever asked you (Mature Question)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

Has a girl ever asked you if she was good after sex... ?

Yes
25%
No
25%
I'm Still a Virgin
38%
Girls are Icky
No votes
No, But i've had guys ask me that
13%

Total votes: 24
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Has a Girl ever asked you (Mature Question)

Post by navi »

Has a girl ever asked you if she was good after sex... ? :?
recently my gf has been asking me if she's good in bed... i keep telling her you know the pillow talk "baby your great" "sweetie your wonderful" etc. but the point is... is there something i can do to make her not doubt her ability? :? i mean she's got talent.. but it's mainly the guy who doubts himself not the woman
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Tell her she is horrible, but that you're willing to elp get her up to speed. Tell her that you'll help her sister, too ;-)
mikelomax
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Location: Off Topic, Since I know very little about the dreamcast

Post by mikelomax »

ask her if she enjoyed it. it sounds like a confidence issue or (now don't take offence as i mean none) it may be that she's not enjoying it as much as she thought she would and questions her ability to please you as it's supposed to please her (most of the time anyway).

just ask her why she asks that, and just listen to what she says. hey it worked for me.
The reason for having: A firewall

Independance day, the aliens were destroyed because a computer was used to access their network and disable key systems. If they had had a firewall, the earth would be just another worthless rock floating in space.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Show her the part in Clerks where Dante explains how simple a woman's role in sex is.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
DeathWalksAgain
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by DeathWalksAgain »

jaredfogle wrote:Show her the part in Clerks where Dante explains how simple a woman's role in sex is.

i second the motion
We are the Underrated
All forgotten
Kids who made it
Speak up now
Lose or get
Left behind
Sanchez
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Sanchez »

DeathWalksAgain wrote:
jaredfogle wrote:Show her the part in Clerks where Dante explains how simple a woman's role in sex is.

i second the motion
"37 dicks?!?"
"This is worse than when the Raccoon got in the copier!"
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Re: Has a Girl ever asked you (Mature Question)

Post by AmadeusZull »

well during the act of sex do you moan? ya gotta show her that you need her. like "oh baby do it here" and moan dude.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
MetalGearRay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by MetalGearRay »

I'm 14 and I've never had sex. There.
mikelomax
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Location: Off Topic, Since I know very little about the dreamcast

Post by mikelomax »

MetalGearRay wrote:I'm 14 and I've never had sex. There.
probably just as well, at your age it's probably illegal.

still we all get our turn (one way or another)
The reason for having: A firewall

Independance day, the aliens were destroyed because a computer was used to access their network and disable key systems. If they had had a firewall, the earth would be just another worthless rock floating in space.
JDUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JDUK »

Best thing to do is (even if she's good, lie to her) and tell her there is somthing she does a little wrong/not how u like. Then next time she does it tell her it was f*cking awesome. She'll be well pleased with herself & shut the hell up about it aswell ;)
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

"The only problem is that we don't do it enough!"

:P Thats my solution.
It's thinking...
Rizmaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Rizmaster »

Good idea.

Never happened to me, mainly because I'm usually drunk off my ass, and am therefore not a conversationalist. Even sober, never had that happen though.
"Go ahead, make my day."-Dirty Harry Callahan
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

hey, if she isnt sure if she's good in bed, ask to orally entertain you until you think she has it right. :jizz:
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

nah well you see she has a lot security issues and such... she's never really had a stable relationship... ever guys she's been with before has cheated on her... so i'm like the most normal guy she's been with...
and oral yea she does that, like a pro i might add. but i dunno i guess she feels if everytime that if she doesn't do good i'll like leave her or cheat on her or something -shurgs- i really don't know what to do... she's an awesome gf... i enjoy being around her... i just need helps in her getting the thought out of head that i'll leave her... :|
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Just tell her she's fine in bed and that you love her very much :P Just do something for her, like take her out somewhere special-decial!
It's thinking...
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

That's easy. Tell her to shut up or you will cheat on her. J/K. :wink: I'd tell her she has to start trusting you, or you'll dump her. Otherwise, you'll never be allowed to do anything alone, because you'll just be out cheating on her and you'll never have any fun with together because you'll be doing nothing but thinking about cheating on her with everything that has tits.

Damn, I should write an advice column. "Ask Roofus." :P
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Tell her she's awesome and make her feel protected. Girls love it when they feel safe in their man's arms.

Don't take this the wrong way, but how are you at fulfilling her needs? It's a long shot, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to do more for her. You know what I'm talking about... give her a little attention. Really learn how to use your tongue too. It's all about the woman when it comes to sex.
I have a girlfriend who I always thought was pretty modest. We started getting pretty heavy when we were making out and she let me get in her pants. I was freakin so suprised! I took it pretty slow at first but she kept initiating more and more stuff(Over the course of the next few weeks). Not trying to brag or anything, but I'm fairly confident that I can pleasure my woman. If you're confident, she'll definitly notice it. She wants it all the time too, and she's not afraid to return the favor. I absolutely love going down on my woman. Probably as much as I like getting some myself.

I dunno if I've told you anything new. It sounds all pretty basic, but there's some people who just dive in there and have no idea what they're doing. When things are getting hot it's easy to remember small things ya know. If anyone else has some tips then I'd love to hear them as well. :D
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Skater_dusto wrote:Tell her she's awesome and make her feel protected. Girls love it when they feel safe in their man's arms.

Don't take this the wrong way, but how are you at fulfilling her needs? It's a long shot, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to do more for her. You know what I'm talking about... give her a little attention. Really learn how to use your tongue too. It's all about the woman when it comes to sex.
I have a girlfriend who I always thought was pretty modest. We started getting pretty heavy when we were making out and she let me get in her pants. I was freakin so suprised! I took it pretty slow at first but she kept initiating more and more stuff(Over the course of the next few weeks). Not trying to brag or anything, but I'm fairly confident that I can pleasure my woman. If you're confident, she'll definitly notice it. She wants it all the time too, and she's not afraid to return the favor. I absolutely love going down on my woman. Probably as much as I like getting some myself.

I dunno if I've told you anything new. It sounds all pretty basic, but there's some people who just dive in there and have no idea what they're doing. When things are getting hot it's easy to remember small things ya know. If anyone else has some tips then I'd love to hear them as well. :D
Another good step to take would be to learn to hold out for at least 7-10 minutes. None of that 93 second shit you pull when your jerking off.

As for learning to use your tounge, try the website http://www.clitical.com.

Now we have gone frightfully off topic. Oh well. It happens.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Kegal excersizes help a bit. If you strengthen your pc muscle, you'll be able to hold for much longer, and the whole experience is much better. You'll have longer, stronger orgasms as well. So it works out for everyone.

A big thing again is confidence. If you have that, you probably won't bust your load right away. And when you're having sex, you don't always have to start ravaging your partner. Take is slow, the point of sex isn't to reach orgasm. You'll have a great time if you remember small things like that. Just have fun. And don't forget to practice. That's the only way you'll get things right. :wink:

*Addendum*

I think I'll check out that link to clitoral.com. My parents are running in and out of the computer room, atm. Heh. I don't want any akwardness. I'd advise everyone to check out that link too. Even if you're not getting any, it never hurts to be educated.
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

Moan a little....you are probably the quiet type in bed and she doesn't know if you're enjoying it. My wife asked me the same question a few times. Just let her know that she's doing a good job. Also remember that your tounge is her best friend ^_-