McDonalds

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
bizzle
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

McDonalds

Post by bizzle »

Be careful about what you get there.. Always exam your food.

Today, and buddy of mine, and his girlfriend all road our bikes into the next town over.. about 10 miles away(long ride on a bike). Well we got hungry so we stopped at McDonalds over there.. while I was ordering.. so lady came in, threw the salad she bought back onto the counter, and said. "Fuck you people, I am never coming here again, this fucking salad has been already eaten!!!"
Well, it turns out the salad was already partially eaten. The girl at the counter told me she told the people in the back to throw it out, becuase someone ALREADY returned it, becuase something was in it. The fork from teh first person was still in there. Someone didn't see it that it was eaten, and considering it was never thrown out, like it was supposed to be, someone gave it to someone that ordered a salad..

It was actually one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

The lesson learned is, always check your food.
Firthy2002
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Firthy2002 »

:lol:

One of the reasons I don't eat at McDonald's.
"The video game market is troubled..." - |darc|
---
My LiveJournal
---
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

havent eaten mcdonalds in years, since a little girl found blood in her chicken nuggetes. She thought it was ketchup and started eating it and her mom noticed it was blood. It was a mcdonalds by my house too.
Shenmue
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Shenmue »

woah thats heavy. If I was realated to Mcdonalds I could say he's not heavy, he ma brother.
CanX
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by CanX »

? :o
Drinkcast
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Drinkcast »

McDonald's meat is ALPO!
Don't eat it!

They're garbage, its nothing like they were back in the 80's!

When you thought the McChicken sandwich from the dollar menu was real, it isn't chicken!

What kind of beef is used in the Steak/Egg/Cheese and the burgers?
Low-budget meat!

Why does the Quarter Pounder taste so good regardless the garbage meat? They season it with their secret McDonalds seasonings!

Milk shakes sucks now! They use their vanilla Ice cream, put some NesQuik powder and call it McDonalds Milk Shake. Its too damn thick, they once won victory over Burger King's shakes (highly reccomend you get your milkshake form BK. Now they have the best one).

Why are McDonald's fries bland today? They don't care!

What the heck is wrong with the McNuggets? Why does it sometimes taste like chocolate? Are they keeping it in the same freezer with the deserts, all open?

Another one....the Chicken Fajitas! Am I eating grilled rat, road kill, or mammels that have been dead for ages?

How comes the dollar menu exists? Because its the nastiest food of all.

:evil:
You ain't catching me eating McDonalds again. Ever!
I liked it in the 80s, but hell....after the Millenium, they fukked up big time!
Living a better life.
jared1619
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jared1619 »

Drinkcast wrote: Why are McDonald's fries bland today? They don't care!
I heard they use vegetable oil to fry the fries now.

BTW the best 99 cent menu is at Wendy's.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

McDonalds has a dollar menu.
Mugworm_Griblick

Post by Mugworm_Griblick »

Inu_Sess__ wrote:havent eaten mcdonalds in years, since a little girl found blood in her chicken nuggetes. She thought it was ketchup and started eating it and her mom noticed it was blood. It was a mcdonalds by my house too.
damn, what if it was HIV positive :o
Drinkcast
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Drinkcast »

Ahh but it was. :wink:
Living a better life.
Drinkcast
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Drinkcast »

IF ANYONE plans on eating the next McDonalds, think of the possiblities I'm listing below:

They may/will:

:redtongue: -update fresh french fries with old stale ones
:redtongue: -save left over patties for next day
:redtongue: -make McShaker salads with one or no glove
:redtongue: -use the buns no matter what happens to it
:redtongue: -taste the milk before pouring it in the milk shake machine
:redtongue: -don't believe in sanitation
:redtongue: -don't waste burgers for nothing (lol...you know exactly what my point is)
:redtongue: -"feel" the lettuce before making you a Big Mac. sometimes they need to cool their hand, and thats by contacting a nice cold lettuce or tomato.

So prepare for McSpicers.
Living a better life.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

I got a cheeseburger that was bitten once.
Drinkcast
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Drinkcast »

the bloaded manager probably made himself one, took a bit, got distracted, and his "fiance" (just a worker) wrapped it up and served it, without noticing.
Then when the manager came back, he didn't bother looking for the one he left...he went right ahead and made another for the pig that he is.
Dude :lol: . You ate the Manager's Special, rofl!
Living a better life.
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

I know nearly everyone who works at my local Mcdonalds, I always go out and get pissed with the managers, so when ever I go in, they always cook fresh food for me
Full-Bodied
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Full-Bodied »

Drinkcast wrote:the bloaded manager probably made himself one, took a bit, got distracted, and his "fiance" (just a worker) wrapped it up and served it, without noticing.
Then when the manager came back, he didn't bother looking for the one he left...he went right ahead and made another for the pig that he is.
Dude :lol: . You ate the Manager's Special, rofl!
Jeepers... you sure do have one helluva problem with McDonalds, don't you? I mean, random generalisations about a fast food chain is one thing, but these paranoid (read: delusional) fantasies you have about how every McDonalds employee is out to get you are incredible. Take two pills and call me in the morning :o
ringdabells
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by ringdabells »

I bought a Happy Meal from Mcdonalds yesterday just for the sonics game. The foods nasty but the game is wroth the price.
Currently owns 4 DC units
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Nice Austin Powers reset Shenmue.

Anyway, yeah I never eat at the golden arches, although I will buy some mcvalue fries and a cone every once and a while. ANd I always get the happy meal toys if they are sega/nintendo stuff which they do a lot. Mcdonalds must be tied in with nintedo because there is a Mcdonalds near my house that has 2 mcdonalds themed N64's near the play area for kids to play while they wait for their food. Its pretty cool actually.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Drinkcast
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Drinkcast »

Dude, go back to Candy Land where you came from.
Heck yea I gotta a problem with McDonalds. I can never forgive myself eating them in the past.
Living a better life.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

In a McDonalds in my town, somebody found spunk in their burger. They had to conduct a DNA test for all the male employees.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

az_bont wrote:In a McDonalds in my town, somebody found spunk in their burger. They had to conduct a DNA test for all the male employees.
If im not mistaken and it's the same story, which it probably is. It was a girl who took a burger home, took a bite and fell sick. The hospital examined her burger just for the sake since she only took a bite, and found TWELVE traces of jizum.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming