3d programs

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
Moe the Bartender
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

3d programs

Post by Moe the Bartender »

are there any FREE 3d polygon makers for dc or pc. I want something where are i can make 3d characters that i might use if i get involved in programming.
Lucious
DCEmu Official Communist
DCEmu Official Communist

Post by Lucious »

Umm you can get the shareware of Milkshape that does pretty much everything but nothing that I know that is completly free..
smelialichu
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by smelialichu »

What abot Blender? There's an export script for it to export for DC if you check out the main page.
Lucious
DCEmu Official Communist
DCEmu Official Communist

Post by Lucious »

smelialichu wrote:What abot Blender? There's an export script for it to export for DC if you check out the main page.
Not really sure what you mean by that but you can basically use any model format for the DC as long as you have the code to handle it. Like md2 md3 3ds obj all those I dont really know what you mean when you say export to DC
smelialichu
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by smelialichu »

K, it wasn't on Dcemulation, it was at boob.co.uk I was just trying to be helpful. It seemed relevant.
Souljacker
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Souljacker »

Well for pc there is g-max which is a free stripped down version of 3ds max which comes bundled with some computer games.
Zapp: Guess I'll have to sleep myself to the top. Kif, wake me when i'm there.