Flash Memory and Keyboard/Mouse Issue.

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Sirmorpheous
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Flash Memory and Keyboard/Mouse Issue.

Post by Sirmorpheous »

I finally recieved an official dreamcast mouse and keyboard today. When I plugged the keyboard in controller slot 1 and the mouse in slot 2 I fired up my dreamcast with the web browser and my flash memory was erased (dial up information and date). The ISP info was not mine, but the person I bought my dreamcast from and it was just my luck the number was local and it worked. Does anyone know why this happened? I am kind of hooped right now. *Shakes head in disappointment*. My questions are if this has happened to anyone else and if I can somehow obtain a free ISP username and password (and dial up number) to get online for free with my dreamcast? I am currently setup with a Telus DSL account on my computer and I am only looking for some form of dial-up on my dc for various things.
51R/\/\0RP|-|30|_|5